My Video of Bristol Bash is back up .......

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
I right clicked & did a save as, but it stops saving after only 372kb. I using dial-up. Is there a problem? :shrug:

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
Click on the link then right click on "Bristol Bash".:)

Sorry, thats what I meant that I was doing. It's kicking me off once I've done a right click & save on the Bristol Bash on their website. Wonder whats up with that :shrug:

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
Wierd, I downloaded it right before i posted that. It should be 18.7MB

Do you have highspeed? Maybe it's because I've got dialup. I have similiar problems once or twice before when trying to d/l larger files. dial-up :bash:

tatersalad

Established Member
Originally posted by micool
Nice vid.................. but the Crue?

what about the crew? what, the gm's and fords together. or the wifies drivin?:??:

by the way check out the motorcycle video below gkidds bristol bash video. its my first attempt, and wanted to get some feedback. its labeled funny, antivnm and svtmadman and the dragon or something, but it is motorcycle stuff...........(gkidd still trying to take all the glory).............ooops did i type that:dw:

gkidd

Established Member
Originally posted by 99SaleenSpeedst
Cool video! I believe I talked to you when I was down there. I had the black '03 KB convertible from Livernois Motorsports.

-Rick

Yea Rick I remember your car...SWEET. There were 4-5 of us from the Knoxville Area there and had an absoluste blast.

Glad everyone's enjoying it.

I will have another one up soon of 2 03's and a Ram Air T/A Thrashing some killer mountain roads here in East TN. Stay tuned.

tatersalad

Established Member
i will try to get goin on that video soon gkidd. i doubt i will put much music to it. id say the engine sound will be pretty good.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by tatersalad
what about the crew? what, the gm's and fords together. or the wifies drivin?:??:

Motley Crue, the group...........it was a joke. Those were my glory days.:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now THAT was a very nice video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Those gals did a great job in the Firebird and Camaro. :beer:

ScaryGT

Established Member
Nice vids of the dragon... I was hoping to see a Cobra on it, maybe next time!

Users who are viewing this thread