My TURBO is here...

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
So another goes to the dark side... :burnout:

Shooting for 15-16 PSI at first. 525rwhp/625rwtq.

I have tons more parts on the way which include:

-Innovate Wideband Kit:

untitled.jpg

-Racetronix 79# Injectors

-Autometer Steering Pod

-Hallman Pro RX Boost Controller

-Stage 8 Header Bolts

I'll start tearing the L down and installing parts Friday night and hopefully complete it Sunday or Monday just in time for a tune on Tuesday afternoon. :beer:

I'm sure I'm forgetting other items... Anyways, here's what came in today. :burnout:

turb1.jpg

turb2.jpg

turb3.jpg

turb4.jpg

turb5.jpg

turb6.jpg

turb7.jpg

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Awesome. Keep us posted....I cant wait till mine is done as well..

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Wow you arent procrastinating at all. just slapping that baby right on there. Looks like its gonna be one mean L. Looking forward to numbers and a dyno vid :rockon:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
That looks like a pretty complete set of parts you got there. Did you buy things individually or did you buy it as a kit from somewhere. If so where and what kind of $ you got wrapped up in that. I would love to go turbo someday!!!!! Looks killer by the way! Matt

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
That looks like a pretty complete set of parts you got there. Did you buy things individually or did you buy it as a kit from somewhere. If so where and what kind of $ you got wrapped up in that. I would love to go turbo someday!!!!! Looks killer by the way! Matt

I actually lucked out and got a super low mileage kit from a buddy of mine (2k miles)... The parts in the pics have me around $3K, with all the other doo-dads, injectors etc I think I'm around $4K + tune so safe to say around $4500 otd. I must mention though I will be selling all the supercharger related parts and accessories to help fund this so I'm hoping to just be out of pocket $3.5K

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm very excited to get it all on... I'll post many high-res pics and startup & dyno vid as I progress.

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
I had just bought a Stieg ported Eaton before I came across this deal... I have a stock blower on it now but have a 4# lower, idlers and a few other items that I wont be using with the turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread