my truck MN

svtjlp

Established Member
looking to see if anyone bought my truck on here. was a kb vermilion red 2001 lightning.
if so my name is adam and if your intrested in talking my number is 763 744 8341. thanks

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
looking to see if anyone bought my truck on here. was a kb vermilion red 2001 lightning.
if so my name is adam and if your intrested in talking my number is 763 744 8341. thanks

im not sure but i know 93 blk blk on here had a 03 dsg he trade some guy pluss cash for it then he sold it to some one else not sure if its the truck but it was red and had a kb and some goofy red autozone floor mats

svtjlp

Established Member
it had kb sheetmetal upper plenum touch screen, tanaue cover with actuators to lift it, that should seperate it out a little bit. was traded to a dealership in loretto, MN. no autozone mats when i owned it. i hope someone is taking care of her:fm:

pnkrckr

Established Member
I'm from Corcoran, MN I just picked up my red 01 L down at a dealer in New Prague this past summer. Definately not yours though!

svtjlp

Established Member
found it boys. his name is kenny, real nice guy. i think he will take care of her did a nice cobra hood and has so plans for it. thanks for the effort guys.

Users who are viewing this thread