My Truck is Better Than Your's

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I would like to see a dedicated Off Road package..more than the FX4 ever promised or TRIED to be. A short bed ex cab F350 with a mild factory lift. Lockers front and rear. Real skid plates and rocks bars and maybe winch provisions in the bumper. So far the 6.4 has been pretty good. We did EGR coolers on one last week, was cool to see the cab come off that thing pretty easy.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Just finished another one not too long ago
DSCN0501.gif

DSCN0502.gif

And we did a new harley but the guy wanted to use stock wheels even after we told him several times the tires would rub on the radius arms at full crank :nonono:

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I love the Super Duty trucks. I really don't have a use for all that iron though.

On a side note I travel all over TN for my job and see Super Duty trucks more than anything. The shit these guys are pulling is unreal. My best all time was a goose neck with a backhoe (full size commercial grade) and a bobcat on one trailer.:eek:

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
My bro was almost on his overloads the other day, over 16000lbs and he didn't hit over 1200 on egts up monument pass. Pretty good even if it is just a chevy. Crazy what these 3/4tons will pull comfortably these days, modern bio diesel might be the most economical choice for someone who can't drive a prius to a jobsite.
bigload.jpg

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Not bad at all boostaholic..i would chamge a few things of course..the wheels and bumpers but thats just me. Even though im from Chicago...theres a lil redneck side of me that likes blasting through mud too lol

Z7What