canal3.jpg

canal4.jpg

gondola.jpg

This one is from Verona
boob.jpg

Last edited:

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Very nice PICS!!!! My wife and I have been twice. We went September last year and just before 911. For those that have ANY desire...you have to go!!!!! We flew into Munich Germany, for the start of Octoberfest and took the night train down to Florence, and spent just over 2 weeks travelling all over Italy in a Fiat Punto. Driving wasn't as difficult as I had heard..even in ROME!!!!

We're planning on going back in a couple of years again.

Guys/Gals...GO!!! The people are incredible, the food is wonderful, and the sights are fantastic!!!

Dolemite

Established Member
Very Nice looking pictures, I haven't made it to Italy yet. I've only heard great things about it. I went to Paris, but it wasn't my favorite.

03cobragirl

Go Ravens!!
Established Member
I was there about a week. The great thing about Italy is you can get a good capuccino almost anywhere. The food was also very good. Just stay away from the :xpl:grapa (sp). I had to drink a shot of lemon cello to the get the taste out of my mouth. Even then, I was still tasting grapa for the rest of the night.

I can't wait to go back.

Although I never left the airport, I didn't like Paris :nonono: .

Last edited:

cobra29

Established Member
Been their a few times. Pretty nice place. Like the food and water taxi. Rome was pretty cool too, if you ever go, just be carefully with those crazy scooda(little motor cycle) or whatever the call.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Very neat pics.

Looks like it could be very romantic on the water. Hey, Mystic Mama, how 'bout a trip to Venice. We could do some hand holdin' and I could touch the other side of that statue..lol...

03cobragirl

Go Ravens!!
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Very neat pics.

Looks like it could be very romantic on the water. Hey, Mystic Mama, how 'bout a trip to Venice. We could do some hand holdin' and I could touch the other side of that statue..lol...

Venice is very romantic. I don't know if it is the air or what. The juliette statue is in Verona at the Romeo and Juliette Museum. Rubbing Juliettes boob is supposed to bring you good luck in love. The night I was there, a just married couple and their wedding party showed up to rub the statue. They were loud and boisterous. It was very cool.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I tried to tell Mystic Mama all the time that rubbing boobs is good luck. She aint havin' any part of that theory....lol..hehehehehe

That's great that you had an opportunity for that trip. I'm sure you'll never forget it..

Users who are viewing this thread