my tribute to american muscle video

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
That was pretty good! Some of the "American Muscle" was actually canadian tho LoL but whatever. That vid rocked!

Darkside

Established Member
thanks.. these are all cars from my college. I vid when i get the chance alot of the track pics were an vids were from last year but im proud to say that i took these vids. Soon as i can get some of the muscle up here to play around ill make a REAL good vid just gonna take time take care guys

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Even the Viper belongs to a college student? I would think that if you own a $60-70K car you definitely don't need any college!

Darkside

Established Member
we got that last semester i video taped the one meet pct had down at beaver springs raceway. I enjoyed watching those cars eat the inferior ones alive muahahahaha. anyways more vids to come we just got busted racing an eagle talon with upgraded turbos tonight sooooooo the footage is rolling in just slowly ill let everyone know when theres a new video:)

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by aoc racer
Why does it say "03 SVT Cobra" when it's a race between a GTO and CRX?

Originally posted by Darkside
[the speedometer shot was supposed to have svt cobra in it but the timing was off...

I liked it dude, oh I get it the song is supposed to be ironic...cause its a song about America, being sung in German...nice....

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
thanks for the vid. you did well with limited footage. look forward to more vids from you. keep em coming!

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
I think its funny you made a video about american muscle cars while using a song the demonizes american culture. Its a fantastic video nonetheless, i just found that fact funny.

Users who are viewing this thread