My Terminator vs. 07 Shelby GT500 vs. Stage 3R Srt-4

Ubergeist

Established Member
My mods: Headlight removed, KandN Filter, MGW shifter, IRS Brace, Magnaflow Catted X, Magnaflow Catback.

That stage 3 has supporting bolt ons, and is on pump gas.
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/RedBullSRT/?action=view&current=MVI_0325.flv

GT500 is stock
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/RedBullSRT/?action=view&current=MVI_0356.flv

The GT500 run was my worst of the day. As time went on I was having clutch issues. My traps afew hours earlier were between 110-113.

I did run the 1/8th in 8.4@86 on one run, but missed fourth coasted through the end and ran 13.1@104.

Hope you enjoyed them.

Z28ENVY

Established Member
GLD isn't the greatest but they have made it a lot better than it was. That first video kind of sucked taping wise. Camera man/woman needs to zoom in a little. Looked like a good night to get in a lot of runs.

cam346

Established Member
i be piss to if i paid that much for gt500 and run that slow. i still say 03&04 cobra are the best

Ubergeist

Established Member
Extreme281 said:
Poor Termi 13's sad sad,but then a poor driver can make anything slow

Did you happen to read anything or did you just watch the video. The first vid I ran low 13's@112 leaving at idle. By the end of the night my car was having serious clutch issues.

My best run was with me hiccup shifting 3rd and missing fourth entirely. My clutch is not disengaging. And as time went on my clutch got glazed, thus resulting in a sliping clutch.

Another driver(MuscleFan21) who just ran 11.7@123 that same day, with just exhaust, intake, pulley and tune. Could only muster low to mid 15's in my car. He was the one who determined my clutch problems.

Ubergeist

Established Member
beerformeplz said:
Are you sure it was a real gt500?

Yes it is a real GT500. He wouldn't disclose to what he paid, but he did say he did pay over sticker.

I asked him how bad the dealers raped him, and he replied lets not get into that. It was over sticker.

he is there all the time.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
SublimeRT said:
I'd shoot myself if I ran a 13.8 after dropping $50k+ on a GT500.
Yeah that has to be the worst time I have ever seen for a GT500. Even Car And Driver managed to get 13.0 and they aren't the best drag racers.

Users who are viewing this thread