My "Street" 347 Fox

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Went to ADC and got my 93 Hatch tuned and I'm very happy with the results. Not bad for 91 OCTANE and 91 degrees out. It is a Riot to drive

10.5 to 1 stock block 347
AFR 185s
Cammotion custom cam, 559/565 on a 112
Systemax II with the number 1 runner straightened
1.75 longtubes, H-pipe, Mac Dumps
4.10s
TR 3550

MaxDynoRun.jpg

th_DynoRun.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcxf5Oqh7oY"]YouTube - DynoRun.AVI[/nomedia]

Enjoy

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Nice fox bro . Great set up too . I am always torn as to what my future set up will be in my fox and have often contemplated going the route of a 347 .

What is the deal with straightening the runner on the intake? Never heard of that .

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Nice fox bro . Great set up too . I am always torn as to what my future set up will be in my fox and have often contemplated going the route of a 347 .

What is the deal with straightening the runner on the intake? Never heard of that .

That runner has a big bend in it, which restricts the flow, so you take some material out to straighten it up and it helps a ton for that cylinder. The problem is on my Systemax and possibly the TFS-R. My guy said there was quite a bit of material that came out. I think the Sys II is a great intake, makes great power on a street motor

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice '93 Hatch you have there. Sounds nice, too. I'd love to see a video of your car on the street. Or the track. I'm not fussy. ;-) :burnout:

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
Very nice '93 Hatch you have there. Sounds nice, too. I'd love to see a video of your car on the street. Or the track. I'm not fussy. ;-) :burnout:

Thanks Bob, one of these days I'll get one up. Its a riot

I forgot to say in the original post that the car still has AC and power steering

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
That is almost the exact setup as my 347, My intake is ported alittle more and my cam is alittle bigger but not much. Very nice man!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread