My Snap-on "Drag-Pak" tool kit arrived!!!! pics = *EFW*

duane v

Established Member
My Snap-on Drag Racing tool kit came in this morning..btw *EFW* means Eye Focus Warning:eek: ...I was using a foreign camera to take the pix...sorry:-D ....It's very mobile, so when I go to the track, I can take it with me:rockon: .....DA snake boy!!!
My Snap-on Drag Racing tool kit came in this morning..btw *EFW* means Eye Focus Warning:crap: ...I was using a foreign camera to take the pix...sorry:D ....It's very mobile, so if and when I go to the track:D ...I can take it with me:shifting: .....DA snake boy!!!

110866.jpg

110867.jpg

110868.jpg

110869.jpg

110870.jpg

110871.jpg

110872.jpg

110873.jpg

110874.jpg

Last edited:

duane v

Established Member
u n v kenny said:
very nice!

How much, from where? (obviously snap-on)
Actually it was custom made for me (I'm a Snap-on Employee).....so you wont be able to get one:( ....I do apologise....As fo cost....something like that would probably list for $3000.....obviously I didnt pay that:-D ...

However, I am working with a sales rep to put together a Snap-on Drag Racers Tool kit, that will have a torque wrench, cordless impact, and various other tools, that would be very compact and practical...and wont break the bank....I'll keep you all posted:beer: ....DA snake boy!!!!

u n v kenny

Established Member
Let me be the first to know when snap-on starts selling those! Full of tools of course! $3k isn't entirely bad for all the from snap-on.

amorrow

Established Member
I simply can't believe the cost of good tools such as Snap-On. I've never had to think about buying tools until recently, when I thought about picking up a set of my own. I've always used my uncle's Snap-On tools (he has one of the huge chests filled with them as my family used to own gas/service stations); but after I saw the prices of these things, I decided to just keep borrowing his and wait until he hopefully hands his down to me!

duane v

Established Member
na svt said:
I think Harbor Freight has something like that for $29.99.
whatever your finances allow, and gets the job done for ya:rockon: ....

BTW everyone, I re-snapped the pix...they're a little less blurry:eek: ....DA snake boy!!!!

BooRail85

Banned
man-o-man! I wish I could have that! You know, you should market yourself to all the cool guys here! lol ..

be sure to let us know when that new drag race tool kit comes together.. i know id be interested.. carrying various loose tools to the track isnt fun!

96RagTop

Too slow, car wont go.
Established Member
Harbor freight things are so cheap you can afford to buy the item 2 times and still be under cost of most things.

duane v

Established Member
BooRail85 said:
man-o-man! I wish I could have that! You know, you should market yourself to all the cool guys here! lol ..

be sure to let us know when that new drag race tool kit comes together.. i know id be interested.. carrying various loose tools to the track isnt fun!
Actually SVTP, SCT and Wildhorses will have first crack at these kits with a discount...they will more than likely be limited to 1000 units...When the kit is ready it will be shown here for further suggestions...I'll keep everyone posted....DA snake boy!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
96RagTop said:
Harbor freight things are so cheap you can afford to buy the item 2 times and still be under cost of most things.

Yes, but having a tool break in the middle of a job and then having to order another one SUCKS.

I would rather spend a little more and not have to worry about that crap.

97Redvenom

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Yes, but having a tool break in the middle of a job and then having to order another one SUCKS.

I would rather spend a little more and not have to worry about that crap.

Exactly... I can't stand hearing people trying to compare snap on to other brands or stores like Harbor Freight / northern tool...... "There is a difference!"

Nice set.

SVTCobra306

Established Member
I've never been able to afford Snap-on tools and prolly never will. I'll be happy with my Craftsman stuff. I do have a lot of Harbor Freight stuff also. Some things yes they are throwaways, however when I can by seven of their hammers to one snap-on one, those seven hammers will go a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread