My Shelby has been delivered to the dealership

ford13

Established Member
Well the Shelby made it home guys! Wanted to post a few pics of her even though she is still wrapped up!
IMG_1263.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg
IMG_1257.jpg

I still haven't been able to physically see the car, lol, my parents went and picked her up, apparently they both quite enjoy the GT-500 :rockon:...

Larry

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
LOL If I were your parent I would be having the time of my life lol That is a great looking car hope you get to touch it before to long :)

JDJ

Established Member
Congrads. I order my car June 15 and took delivery Oct 14. I do live in Germany, so it was slow floated to me and the German tend to play a lot of custom import games with everyone that is not German.

Ryan23

Established Member
Well the Shelby made it home guys! Wanted to post a few pics of her even though she is still wrapped up!

IMG_1252.jpg

I still haven't been able to physically see the car, lol, my parents went and picked her up, apparently they both quite enjoy the GT-500 :rockon:...

Larry

Make sure the dealer doesn't forget to give you the three pieces that complete the front lip spoiler. My car was delivered without them too. They left them in the trunk along with the locking lugs :rollseyes:

Ryan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread