My Shelby has been delivered to the dealership

ford13

Established Member
Well guys the car was ordered on 8/8/12, apparently built 9/10/12, and has been delivered to Winnipeg on 10/9/12.
I am away from home at a remote northern hydro dam until the 6th of next month. I apparently have to send a signed document stating that I want my pops to pick it up for me. I am hoping a fax will suffice because I would have to get a hand written letter flown out of here (fly-in-out no roads) :( .
These planes only fly on Wednesdays so I'd have to wait a week. Hope a fax will do it. I sure hope there isn't snow on the ground when he picks her up! None on the ground when I get home either! :rockon:

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Lol...sorry, I just have to chuckle. People have been waiting months and months, stuck to their email and harassing their dealerships chomping at the bits to be there as their GT500 arrives, while you get yours delivered in an amazing short time and won't even be there to pick it up for weeks. I think that's funny as hell. :lol:

Congrats man, I'll bet you can't get home soon enough.:burnout:

ford13

Established Member
IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_9984.jpg

Pretty ironic how things work out for sure ...:rockon:

flS/R

Established Member
those stripes are so subtle and barely noticeable. Looks very good, congrats :)

cali_kr

King of the Road
Established Member
Congrats Winterpeg! Tell your pops to chain up if it snows, he'll be fine...lol

No hockey due to the lockout, can't drive the Shelby, better start drinking...

ford13

Established Member
Ha Cali that's not the first time I hear about the chains! lol! Yeah well it looks like you are gonna have to put the jewels on Pops ...

NJSP117

Established Member
Congrats! That is one awesome color combo! Hope you get to enjoy it before it starts to snow...do you store it for the winter?

svt 500

Established Member
Looks great!! Let me know what kind of wax/polish you like. The one I ordered is black so any input is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread