My running swap parts list. Any additions?

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
I'm posting this on a couple sites for feedback, and could possibly help someone out. It definately puts it into perspective on how much this can cost and easily kill your budget.

Bored at work and started compiling part numbers and prices. This is for a 96-04 utilizing the stock trans, accessories, fuel system, gauges, etc.

The fuel parts listed are to adapt the stock hard lines to -6 and run a couple feet of line to the regulator and fuel rails.

Any input would be great.

Thanks
Mike

5E03C91E-3C9F-47D3-B0D9-BDDEF35780B9_zpsokhkfkzr.jpg

Last edited:

XW Coyote

Established Member
I'm undertaking this swap at the moment, and yes the swap is not going to be cheap but hopefully it will be worth it when completed. I will be running the 6R80 auto so instead of buying the Ford control pack I purchased a new Mustang ECU with Core change and PATS disabled so that I can run the Auto

Cost $700

BeanCrusher

Sidetracked yet again.
Established Member
I thought that PATS was nearly impossible to disable in the 2011+ Mustang ECUs... Maybe not in OZ?
What car are you swapping this into?

XW Coyote

Established Member
Apparently not. I suppose I'll find out when I go to start the engine. The ECU was purchased through a highly respected tuning house they assured me it can be done. I think it's great because if it works people like me that have purchased perfectly good low mileage junk yard engine can now run the Auto which is not possible the the Ford Control packs.

I'm swapping the engine and trans into a 1970 XW Ford Falcon

Users who are viewing this thread