My RS + lots of snow + Hilly Driveway = Snow Tire talk

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol who the hell chooses to live in that. We had 6 inches hit us in one day on the SE coast. We drove up the street to look at my usual fishing spot as its right on the main river that runs to the ocean, and it was one big snow drift. Blew my mind.

The next week, it was 75 degrees and I wore shorts mowing the grass. Thank god because I couldn't handle the 6 inches of snow and ice we had for the week we even had it. It sucks.
Lol you get used to it. I find it fun, but I also used to drive plow trucks from when I was 16-22 so maybe I am a fan because I would make good money whenever it would snow like that.

We haven't had a good snow in Colorado in a long time. I don't know what's wrong with this state now.

Intervention302

Established Member
lol who the hell chooses to live in that. We had 6 inches hit us in one day on the SE coast. We drove up the street to look at my usual fishing spot as its right on the main river that runs to the ocean, and it was one big snow drift. Blew my mind.

The next week, it was 75 degrees and I wore shorts mowing the grass. Thank god because I couldn't handle the 6 inches of snow and ice we had for the week we even had it. It sucks.
I honestly absolutely love where I live. It fits my personality well.

NH ranks in the top 5 in so many things.

No sales tax, no "gun control", just about the lowest crime rate in the Country, just about the highest average household income.

We have 4 strong seasons.
that Rs must've been steaming for awhile in the garage!!
Yeah she was a bit steamy haha
He should be billing the city for clearing snow with his chin splitter.
Luckily, the snow was so light and fluffy

Had it been wet heavy snow I wouldn't have done that
If you're crazy enough to go out in that, the least you could do is add a salt spreader to your car :)
Haha, right out the hatchback

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
If my family wasn't so huge I would have left the Northeast YEARS ago. I HATE winter especially this nightmare we're living this year.

Intervention302

Established Member
If my family wasn't so huge I would have left the Northeast YEARS ago. I HATE winter especially this nightmare we're living this year.

I really don't mind the winter.

Keeps miles off the Cobra and its definitely fun to go drifting around in.

Plus, gives me a slow season at work (Dairy Queen)

Blown38

Established Member
"If you get stuck, you're pushing."

lol, my wife tells me the same thing.

Mine too. Must be a woman thing.

I really don't mind the winter.

Keeps miles off the Cobra and its definitely fun to go drifting around in.

Plus, gives me a slow season at work (Dairy Queen)

I work on boats and I like my slow season too.

The RS is rollin!

I leave my Birds parked when the salt flies. And go drifting and pulling the idiots out of snow banks with the Excursion. Good times.

Intervention302

Established Member
PM inbound.
Mine too. Must be a woman thing.

I work on boats and I like my slow season too.

The RS is rollin!

I leave my Birds parked when the salt flies. And go drifting and pulling the idiots out of snow banks with the Excursion. Good times.
This previous storm I put my tow hook on and went looking for people.

Surprised to say, nobody off the road in 20 miles of highway. Not sure if I could have honestly pulled them out anyway.

The RS is normally EXTREMELY predictable. The torque vectoring diff works magic in the snow. It can pull you out of the craziest drift angles so easily.

But with torched tires in the back, she definitely felt a whole lot more loose than I'm used to this time

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Those are great pics!
BTW I went with V-rated Yokohama w.drives and they're great on my Hellcat Charger.
Never would try snow that deep tho!
-J

Intervention302

Established Member
Those are great pics!
BTW I went with V-rated Yokohama w.drives and they're great on my Hellcat Charger.
Never would try snow that deep tho!
-J
Like I said, the snow was powder soft and light. Probably still wouldn't want that deep with just RWD
**** that snow would not live there... Sincerly, a canadian.
Eh?
You work at a Dairy Queen?
Yeah what's wrong with that?

To be specific, family run business

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Like I said, the snow was powder soft and light. Probably still wouldn't want that deep with just RWDEh?Yeah what's wrong with that?

To be specific, family run business

Not a damn thing wrong. Honestly i think its awesome. Love me some Dairy Queen.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
LOL....DQ is awesome....I get mine free anytime I want. My good friend owns a DQ outside of Philly. Could use a Blizzard right now and not the snow kind....had enough of that for now...lol.

Intervention302

Established Member
Not a damn thing wrong. Honestly i think its awesome. Love me some Dairy Queen.
LOL....DQ is awesome....I get mine free anytime I want. My good friend owns a DQ outside of Philly. Could use a Blizzard right now and not the snow kind....had enough of that for now...lol.
My Dad night know the guy.

I know one of the corporate guys is from Philly. Cool guy
You lucky SOB. Lol
Watch it, when it's free the pounds can easily add up

Intervention302

Established Member
So I got $515 or so off a new set of Michelins from my Ford dealer. Sadly, I can't price match to Tirerack

Total cost shipped is $461

Savings of $300 off the best internet price.

Very happy!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
My Dad night know the guy.

I know one of the corporate guys is from Philly. Cool guyWatch it, when it's free the pounds can easily add up

Lol....I know and thankfully live far enough away that I am not there too often. Don't eat ice cream too much anymore but I did run a Carvel store for a few years when I was younger that was owned by my brother's in-laws. So I have shoveled ice cream....lol.

My friends DQ is a treat only not a Grill N Chill and its in the West Chester area. He has been there for 18 years and his regional manager around Philly is Paul Barr.

Users who are viewing this thread