My Roomba went muddin’…………indoors (Yes, that horror).

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Some things you just cant save, as soon as I heard "take care of it later" my wife would have been on her with that code brown.

Yup, shit on the floor, especially carpeted floor, is about at the top of the list for "take care of it now" tasks.

I try to explain the concept of "if it needs to get done and it takes less than 5 minutes, do it now" to my wife. She get's it sometimes and other times doesn't.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Roomba and a dog. It's never happened here at the house.

My dog poops outside

Shrugs GIF

20190801_162925.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup, shit on the floor, especially carpeted floor, is about at the top of the list for "take care of it now" tasks.

I try to explain the concept of "if it needs to get done and it takes less than 5 minutes, do it now" to my wife. She get's it sometimes and other times doesn't.
Of course some things can (and should) wait to be done, cleaning up a shit on the floor is not one of them.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member

In her defense, she was actively caring for our 2 year old grand daughter.....

dan1982

Established Member
I thought it was only my dog that has to lock eyes with someone to drop a deuce lol.
they say that dogs do that because they look to the leader of the pack/ or trusted companion to "look out" for them while they are vulnerable.... sincerely... Dan the knowledgist.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
One look at the bottom of that roomba gives me anxiety. Nope. Garbage.

Our dog is getting old and a little less reliable in the crapping department. Just started charging the roomba again after a several year hiatus…. Might put that idea back on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread