My recent encounter with motorcyclist

awsmsvt

So recently I was driving home on the highway and out of nowhere I see a few guys riding their motorcycles. Didn't think much of it so I continued minding my own business. About a few minutes later I notice they slow towards my car and flash their high beams at me so I was wondering what's going on? Soon enough they approach me...drove as close to my car without hitting me. There was a motorcycle behind me and one to my right. At this point I had no idea what they wanted but I knew this wasn't a normal drive at night. Within a few seconds the guy driving his motorcycle put his hands on his waste and reached for a gun. I instantly floored it when I saw the gun. I passed multiple exits but I went for a road where I knew they would have some trouble finding me. Waited at least 15 minutes to get back on the road but man, that moment was probably the most unexpected one I would've imagined.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
if I'm in my car and some dude pulls out a gun or reaches for one he will be rammed into the nearest guard rail!

bike vs car is a losing battle. bikers find out the hard way. "Cagers" always win! 4000 lbs vs 500 lbs is a losing battle!

awsmsvt

Wow, what kind of car?

coyote 5.0. Nothing special to the normal svt dudes but, special to me

Wow that is crazy, I would have ran him over without a second thought.

I thought about it but got the consequences on both our ends would've been different. I'd probably be in jail or something right now. It'd also be hard for me to sleep at night knowing I might've ended someones life even though they did that...along with me running away. Guess it shows a little of my soft side.
if I'm in my car and some dude pulls out a gun or reaches for one he will be rammed into the nearest guard rail!

bike vs car is a losing battle. bikers find out the hard way. "Cagers" always win! 4000 lbs vs 500 lbs is a losing battle!
I hear you on that one man. I've seen the outcome on the road of people on motorcylces vs. cars and it's pretty bloody.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Wow glad you're ok. Could they tell you were alone or not? Did they chase after you? Seems a bike would have no problem reeling you in. That would be nerve wracking for sure - especially since you have no way of identifying them - most bikers seem to bend their license plates so you can't easily read them. Did you go straight to the police?

Troponin

Established Member
Yeah, the instant I see a gun, bikes and bodies are going to fly. I would have hit the brakes first, taking out the bikes behind me, then swerving and hitting the bikes beside me.

You have to understand something here. These guys will try to argue that they pulled a gun because you threatened their life somehow. However, when they surrounded your car, at highway speeds, THEY became the aggressors and they could no longer prove they felt their lives were in danger. They actually INCREASED their likelihood of being killed.

Anyway, at the least, Police would have been called. That could easily turn in to felony charges. Some motorcycle idiots need a lesson in manners and etiquette. I once had a guy on a motorcycle try to force me off the shoulder of the road, and when he failed at that, he flipped me off, flew in front of me, then slammed on his brakes. Are you freakin serious? Had there not been any cars in front of him that were at risk, I would have just plowed him.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Considering you out ran them, I'm assuming this was guys on cruisers...were they wearing cuts of any kind?

Troponin

Established Member
Considering you out ran them, I'm assuming this was guys on cruisers...were they wearing cuts of any kind?

True. Didn't think of that either. We have Banditos around, and I would do everything in my power to avoid them and any encounters with them. They hold a grudge until the end .

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
That's scary, I actually saw a group of bikers yesterday. Sport bikes and cruisers driving fast, aggressively and cutting people off. My brother saw them as well and told me they were some sort of bike gang, forgot the name. It's easy to say I would ram them, but most people wouldn't. On the other hand I really have to start carrying.

Machdup1

Established Member
You did the right thing. If you can run, run. If you haven't done so already, report the incident to LE.

BTW, did the guy look like Johny Tran from F&F?

awsmsvt

Wow glad you're ok. Could they tell you were alone or not? Did they chase after you? Seems a bike would have no problem reeling you in. That would be nerve wracking for sure - especially since you have no way of identifying them - most bikers seem to bend their license plates so you can't easily read them. Did you go straight to the police?

I didn't call police. Had all black and bent their license plate.

All black
I've carried while riding my Ducati. There is no easy way to pull it and continue to operate the bike at the same time. You should have hit him.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It was in the outskirts of California where not many people are on the road so there might've been a chance.
You did the right thing. If you can run, run. If you haven't done so already, report the incident to LE.

BTW, did the guy look like Johny Tran from F&F?

Couldn't tell you but they had cruiser bikes for sure.
I don't buy it either.

Can't give satisfaction to everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I just want to know how the OP out ran bikes in his car....

This story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Its night time on a highway on the outskirts which usually means not well lit if lit at all. So how the OP saw a gun is beyond me. I could believe seeing the riders arm moving or something. But to be able to clearly make out a gun on a dim lit highway? This dude must eat his carrots daily! Then he speeds away from the bikes and they don't persue? These were the worst riders/robbers in the world if their bikes couldn't keep up with a 5.0. They had him out in the middle of nowhere so why not shoot the car up if they really wanted it?

Again, we need teh BS smiley back

awsmsvt

It's a bolt on NA cobra, literally faster than the speed of light, you haven't heard?
This story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Its night time on a highway on the outskirts which usually means not well lit if lit at all. So how the OP saw a gun is beyond me. I could believe seeing the riders arm moving or something. But to be able to clearly make out a gun on a dim lit highway? This dude must eat his carrots daily! Then he speeds away from the bikes and they don't persue? These were the worst riders/robbers in the world if their bikes couldn't keep up with a 5.0. They had him out in the middle of nowhere so why not shoot the car up if they really wanted it?

Again, we need teh BS smiley back

Got off the exit and went into a town. I guess I must be eating carrots and my vitamins daily. The guy on the motorcycle on the right sped past my car enough to where my lights can see something. You might be able to see something if its within a few feet of your car

Jet fuel, nos, id1000000000 injectors. yadadada

Users who are viewing this thread