my production number

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
spoke with ford today... found out my production number... outta 8126 coupes my car number is "208"... there is only 2153 red w/ white stripe Shelby's... outta those mine was the 70th one built...

SO CALL SVT PERFORMANCE AND GET YOUR NUMBERS... NOT ALL OF THEM ARE AVALIBLE YET BUT CALL

Last edited:

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
Just called SVT and my numbers are as follows:

#2969 out of coupes built

#971 out of all the red coupes built

and there were 28 red stripe delete coupes built, they could not tell me what number mine was out of the 28, but its cool.

SVT also said that the certificates will be available Thursday 9-13-07, I will be calling for mine

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
ELITE1 said:

and there were 28 red stripe delete coupes built, they could not tell me what number mine was out of the 28, but its cool.

SVT also said that the certificates will be available Thursday 9-13-07, I will be calling for mine

+1 SVT will give you the numbers and additional information if you ask.

Angel is #37 of all 07 Fastback Shelbys; - # 9 of all the white ones; - and built in aprox. the first 10 days of Production! :rockon:

chuckstang

Established Member
ELITE1 said:

They would not tell me how many black stripe delete cars were built, is this info that they will provide on the certs?

I hope so!

wow 1 0f 28 ehh

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
Angel must have overpaid for his car. lol

Numbers in my sig

:) When they were selling at 30k over, she paid 6k over due to working at the Dealership. :D Condition of sale was an earliest Pre-Production Sequence car.

Degussin, you have an Early Production one; - of the first 1000 built in the Model Year. :beer:

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
sandyman said:
My vert is number 154 and number 45 of the Red ones.

Hey Sandy. :rolling:

Is it 154 out of the Verts? or all the Production - SVT typically numbers them of the Verts or Fastback Groupings. That's a low number too. :rockon: You should hear Angel with 3" all open Bassini ! She's wicked. :D The Evolution boys hooked me up. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread