My Pinks All Out Run

cobra03red

Established Member
I wasn't picked but I had a lot of fun. There was tons of fast cars there. I made a little video of my run. My first video with windows xp software.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL01qWzxjUo"]YouTube - Pinks[/ame]

Common

Established Member
You are so rude, I suggest you find that GTO owner and give him his front bumper back.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
god damn. That thing moved out. Yes i agree with wat was said before. Can you please give the other guy his bumper back.

cobra03red

Established Member
LOL yeah that GTO didn't really stand a chance. I did get two runs in but I figured I wouldn't bore everyone here. The second run was a 10.64 @ 126.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice runs! Nice Mustang, too! Do you know when this episode is being aired? I tried to check with SpeedChannel's listings but came up empty.

cobra03red

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah we are not that far away, all though that car doesn't cruise lol. I can take the cobra for that. I will be up at FFW in Epping in a couple weeks, if your there stop by. I forgot to tell you they picked a 9.0 class and it was some really good racing. Half the time you didn't know who won until the lights turned on. I think there was something like 8 hundreths between all 16 cars. Speed told us anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks for air time. I did do a interview too but they wouldn't make any promises that it would be on tv.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread