My Past Stangs and New One

onebadsvt

Established Member
heres a few shots of my past stangs, just happend to be looking at some pics and realized how much i miss them. First is an 08 CS/GT with just bolt-ons

063.jpg

065.jpg

next is one that i put ALOT of work into, besides about $15k in paint and body, it had a built motor, powerhouse turbo kit, full supporting mods etc..

nwgmccarphtos002.jpg

nwgmccarphtos004.jpg

nwgmccarphtos007.jpg

nwgmccarphtos001.jpg

gtotradepix008.jpg

gtotradepix010.jpg

myspacepic.jpg

next is my 04 whippled cobra

DSC00780.jpg

03cobra004.jpg

03cobra010.jpg

03cobra013.jpg

my latest is a 2007 mustang gt. mods are

jlt intake
full exhaust
u/d pullies
cmcp
tune
short throw
paint
wheels
window louvers
hood
grille
window tint

dadscar006.jpg

onebadsvt

Established Member
thanks guys, as for the eleanor, it started out a 2007 GT, but i loved that car and would love to have it back, I never would have sold it but at the time its the only vehicle i had to drive, and its way to nice to drive everywhere so i sold it to buy a better daily

F8L BYT

Established Member
That's a great looking car collection you have had... I got the chance to see the Eleanor one this year at mustang week and it was a really nice car!

onebadsvt

Established Member
thank guys, still cant decide what sounds cooler the whine of the whipple or the sound of the turbo spooling and the boost dumping.

onebadsvt

Established Member
i know i know. i have a wedding in 2 months and will be done building a house in about 3, after that im thinkning another cobra will be in line. maybe turbo this time!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wasn't quite expecting a collection quite like that. What a great collection you've had. I'll bet you wish you could afford to have all of them in your "over-sized" barn garage, eh? :)

onebadsvt

Established Member
thanks, i have had quite a few nice vehicles, from srt8s to bikes, to hummers, modded trucks, and more, but none of them quite do for me what a well modded mustang will. Im ready to get into another fast one, so in a few months ill be looking for a highly modded cobra, a new 5.0, or a built motor modded s197.

Users who are viewing this thread