My new truck...

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Will be picking this up this weekend assumnig all goes well with my loan stuff:

02 denali w/ 36k miles on it. All options, 6.0L engine, AWD, plus moonroof, tow package, heated 2nd row seats and full leather. White with tinted windows in the rear, i will be tinting the front windows as well adn has 4 new tires on it...the only thing it doesn't have is navigation which i will put in myself eventually...

will most likely pick it up on saturday!

looks like i will be keeping the cobra for now too...don't have to worry about a winter car or a DD since the denali will do just fine.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...inder&doors=&lang=en&fuel=Gasoline&cardist=89

Last edited:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Awesome! Glad to hear that you Are keeping you snake. The Denali should be able to tow it as well. Not a bad buy.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Awesome! Glad to hear that you Are keeping you snake. The Denali should be able to tow it as well. Not a bad buy.

that's the goal...to be able tow my car or bike for track days :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome news Prasad!!!! You kinda threw that "keeping the Cobra" thing at the bottom of your original post.....but that's good news.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Nice truck man, I love the full size GM trucks, they drive nice. I guess if I had to pick one thing about them that's annoying, it's the signature GM squishy brake pedal. Definately a sweet DD though.

Now you need to get a car trailer....

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Nice truck man, I love the full size GM trucks, they drive nice. I guess if I had to pick one thing about them that's annoying, it's the signature GM squishy brake pedal. Definately a sweet DD though.

Now you need to get a car trailer....

trailer is on hold...i want to pay off my bike and a couple bills first...

and i kind of want another bike too...so who knows. I really should save money instead spending so much of it...lol

mike PM your address so I can take care of ben's thing... :D

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah Prasad...that is the whole reason I got my truck..is to tow the Cobra! Sounds like a sweet vehicle. My boss has a Denali! Damn nice!

Dolemite

Established Member
Good to hear you're able to keep the Cobra too Prasad, you've spent too much time and money on that thing to dump it now. The Denali is a great vehicle as well. Congrats!!

2kbill

Established Member
Wow, nice truck! First mod has got to be a suitable pimp hat
pimp.gif

Really glad you're hanging on to the Cobra, wise move.

Bill

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
2kbill said:
Wow, nice truck! First mod has got to be a suitable pimp hat
pimp.gif

Really glad you're hanging on to the Cobra, wise move.

Bill

i think i already found some 22's i'm going to buy ... and i already have a stero system to put in it that i took out my cobra a while ago... 2 12inch subs and a 1000watt class D amp...that shit will go in this weekend...lol

i can't wait, leaving tomorrow at 2pm to go pick it up!

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
well all went well at the bank....i have the check in hand now :)

i also just added the denali to my insurance....and my insurance dropped 200 bucks to insure both cars ... so it's 200 bucks cheaper for me to insure 2 cars rather then just my cobra...lol

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
i think i already found some 22's i'm going to buy ... and i already have a stero system to put in it that i took out my cobra a while ago... 2 12inch subs and a 1000watt class D amp...that shit will go in this weekend...lol

i can't wait, leaving tomorrow at 2pm to go pick it up!

First thing I thought when I read Bill's post was with some rims, that thing would be pimp, then I read your post. Very nice Prasad, sounds like a great deal for a Denali.

Users who are viewing this thread