My new to me 2012 6.2L Raptor...certified preowned

A*aron

Established Member
Just picked up this truck. It was the finance managers Dad's at the local dealership. I got it certified preowned with 11k miles and full bumper to bumper warranty until 2019. I've had about 10 different trucks mostly Dodge and Ford since 2005 so I'm excited to see how this one stacks up as I've had my eye on them since they first came out. Hope to get some more muddy pics soon.

IMG_5590.jpg

IMG_5591.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

A*aron

Established Member
Had to take a highway trip today about 120 miles each way pulling my jet ski. Really amazing how a truck that's meant to jump feels so smooth and solid on the road

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Just picked up this truck. It was the finance managers Dad's at the local dealership. I got it certified preowned with 11k miles and full bumper to bumper warranty until 2019. I've had about 10 different trucks mostly Dodge and Ford since 2005 so I'm excited to see how this one stacks up as I've had my eye on them since they first came out. Hope to get some more muddy pics soon.
That's one great looking truck, A*aron! Congrats and enjoy!

Deysha

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gonna love it! I have a 2015 F-150 on order, but I think I'm going to stick with the Raptor.

Users who are viewing this thread