My New SVT - PICS - Foxbody

cdh027

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the comments. I can't believe I have one in my garage. I will post new pics as soon as the weather here in Chicago gets nicer out (rain). Yeah, the car was for sale locally. I found it on craigslist-Chicago. I have no idea if it was posted here or on any other site. The seller has a Teal cobra with 45,XXX miles on it. He is selling is for $17K. If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you his contact information.

Where are you at in Chicago? I'm in South Elgin and just bought a 93 red Cobra to go with my 03 vert too. :banana:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
sexy......I phucking love those salad shooter rims!!!! You should have them chromed and call it a day; those rims are perfect on those cars.

Last edited:

LBSVT93

Established Member
U are one lucky son of a gun.....I saw that car on craigslist and wanted it also...as I think a red 93 cobra would look sick next to my 04 red cobra.....man u are lucky.....

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Nice pickup! I've always been fond of the 93 Cobra, and would still consider picking one up if the right opportunity landed in front of me. Wanna trade for my Mach 1 & a little cash? Haha.

jvert

Established Member
Nice pickup! I've always been fond of the 93 Cobra, and would still consider picking one up if the right opportunity landed in front of me. Wanna trade for my Mach 1 & a little cash? Haha.

To tell you the truth I was looking at a black Mach 1 before I picked this up.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....keep me in mind......you never know.

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
Congrats. My brother has a black one...I love driving that car. I'm glad to see you have better brakes though.

Awesome car...it sure is clean.

Users who are viewing this thread