My New Supercharged 5.0 Notchback.

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
Nice car. Congrats on the purchase. Only thing I would do is change the heads if it still has the stock e7 heads and put some head studs with some good gaskets and throw a few more pounds of boost on it.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Nice car. Congrats on the purchase. Only thing I would do is change the heads if it still has the stock e7 heads and put some head studs with some good gaskets and throw a few more pounds of boost on it.

+1. Some better heads will wake that car up. Nice ride. Can't beat a clean fox. :banana:

vik

Established Member
Awesome Notch!
Thanks!
Sharp looking notch..:beer:
Thanks! :beer:
Thank you! Definetlley on the to-do list, but for now I'm broke. Can't wait to get some parts and the mod bug all over again.

+1. Some better heads will wake that car up. Nice ride. Can't beat a clean fox. :banana:

Exactly! Can't wait to purchase some new parts, once I save some more cash. Thanks! :beer:

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Good shit man that thing is clean. I'm down the street from u in antelope. I wonder if that was Juan's car from west sac. Never got to see it in person but looks sick

chip

Established Member
Check for vacuum leaks at the vacuum T as well as where the power pipe connects. Also try re-clocking the mass air meter.

vik

Established Member
Looks damn nice man, congrats.

I agree! (see sig) :)
Thanks! I do love the wheels on the coupe.
Some old school stuff u got there. Awesome!
Thanks!
Good shit man that thing is clean. I'm down the street from u in antelope. I wonder if that was Juan's car from west sac. Never got to see it in person but looks sick
You are literally down the street almost. I'll PM you. Thanks for the kind words!
It's a beautiful fox, but sleeper? Not with a v1 on it lol.
I love it, just drove it just for the sake of going for a cruise.
Very clean!
Thank you!
Check for vacuum leaks at the vacuum T as well as where the power pipe connects. Also try re-clocking the mass air meter.
I'll check it out. Thanks for the help! I'm trying to soak in all the info I can.
Very nice coupe!! :beer:
Thanks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread