My New Snake

bobafett

Established Member
So anyway, my garage is now officially a snake pit. The Cobra gets another venomous roommate. 2014 SRT Viper (Time Attack).

DSCN1857_zps44dd7603.jpg

DSCN1863_zpsffd6cdb2.jpg

DSCN1865_zpsf028921c.jpg

DSCN1948_zps53c83041.jpg

DSCN1949_zps7c9667dd.jpg

DSCN1950_zpscc74647f.jpg

DSCN1951_zps1efb79b4.jpg

Im a little slow....Got her back in March.

Sick SVT

Established Member
I don't know you but I hate you. Viper has been at the top of my "do want list" Nice color too

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Do I love vipers! It doesn't say Dodge anywhere on it, does it?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Awesome pair of toys. That Viper is a real head-turner!

bobafett

Established Member
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the nice words!!. Ive had several cars over the years, but will tell u honestly never had 1 that brings in the attention quite like this.

good lookin Viper!

whats the Time Attack stuff? I haven't kept up on the new vipers

"TA-Time Attack"...This model was developed after the Gen V (reg version) lost the comparo to the 6 year old mighty ZR1. The TA then beat the ZR with the same driver. In all fairness, the pres of SRT had some pretty valid points about the original comparison and race between the 2. One of the best points was the original Viper used to race the ZR was a pre production model. I got rid of my 2011 ZR1 to get the TA. We all know its really splitting hairs to the finest degree when you're comparing cars that are almost identical in stats/numbers. They are both really amazing cars.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate the nice words!!. Ive had several cars over the years, but will tell u honestly never had 1 that brings in the attention quite like this.

"TA-Time Attack"...This model was developed after the Gen V (reg version) lost the comparo to the 6 year old mighty ZR1. The TA then beat the ZR with the same driver. In all fairness, the pres of SRT had some pretty valid points about the original comparison and race between the 2. One of the best points was the original Viper used to race the ZR was a pre production model. I got rid of my 2011 ZR1 to get the TA. We all know its really splitting hairs to the finest degree when you're comparing cars that are almost identical in stats/numbers. They are both really amazing cars.

Yeah I guarantee this turns way more heads than a ZR1

Zemedici

Established Member
My god they're just as beautiful as in the mag.....congrats. more pictures!

And this model was manufactured before dodge had SRT join back, so it shouldn't say dodge if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread