My New Rio Red 99 Cobra Pictures

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Well as most (all) of you know I recently purchased my first pet snake :banana: And I was planning on lowering it and throwing some 18 inch saleens on it this weekend however, mother nature thought differently. Atlanta was supposed to get some 5 inches of rain (i haven't heard the actual number) so I was SOL when it came to yanking the suspension out.

So I did the next best thing. I washed it before the rain started and pulled it into the garage, clayed it, then hit it with a machine glaze on a CCS grey pad and then did hit it with a QD spray and gave it some tire shine. I also used Back-to-Black on all the black trim and gave the windows a nice bath. The interior was already spotless so then I just used back to black and QD spray in the engine compartment.

I am very pleased with the results as the paint on the car is very nice. Next week I have spring break so I'm planning on lowering it and putting the saleens on as well as cleaning off the exhaust a bit and maybe wet-sanding my 3rd brake light. I'm planing on getting an 03/04 spoiler so I would rather not buy one, just clean it up.

Anywho, here are some pictures

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

You could say I'm a picture whore :beer:

Once I drop it and put some saleens on it I will take it to a nice location and do a proper shoot.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Looks great. Always loved the Rios. Should look much better with the saleens. Screw the terminator spoiler, get 1967eleanor's.

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Looks great. Always loved the Rios. Should look much better with the saleens. Screw the terminator spoiler, get 1967eleanor's.

Haha if only funds would allow

And I think if I was going to spend that money it'll be towards an eaton haha

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
The 4x4 reference I quoted and I thought in you original thread you mentioned you were taking the wing off:shrug:

No haha I understood your statement, I wasn't clean on the "locking the hubs" statement, I'm sorry I should have made that more clear

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
No haha I understood your statement, I wasn't clean on the "locking the hubs" statement, I'm sorry I should have made that more clear

Never heard of locking the front hubs on a 4x4 truck when you go offroadin? lol, was only pokin fun. As I said, good lookin car.

JDrake

Established Member
Never heard of locking the front hubs on a 4x4 truck when you go offroadin? lol, was only pokin fun. As I said, good lookin car.

If im not mistaken, i think my cobra stock sat higher than that! LoL. Lower it and it will look like a completely different car. love the red!

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member

Oh no hard feelings, I understood it was just a joke, I just didn't get the joke the first time but i didn't take it as an insult :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread