my new pistol

jeb

Established Member
Yea I was told about the 9mm not having much knock down but I was also told if I get some good ammo that I should be ok

u n v kenny

Established Member
Picked me up a Taurus 9mm a few weeks back and have YET to shoot it.. shit!

I want a Glock(my dads a cop and has the hookup) 45mm with an extended mag

rbrown-90

Established Member
jeb
Yes, I was on duty and a dirt bag came at me with a knife. One through his heart and one through his throat and spine. I believe shot placement is more imortant than the size of round.
1000 + officers on the Dept. issued 9mm Glocks and I can not recall someone living after being shot. 45 is a great round too.
I also carry a hammerless S&W .38 special for back-up.

Last edited:

jeb

Established Member
rbrown-90 said:
jeb
Yes, I was on duty and a dirt bag came at me with a knife. One through his heart and one through his throat and spine. I believe shot placement is more imortant than the size of round.
1000 + officers on the Dept. issued 9mm Glocks and I can not recall someone living after being shot. 45 is a great round too.
I also carry a hammerless S&W .38 special for back-up.

That is great man that you where able to protect yourself. I am happy to see you are ok. That guy got what he asked for. :rolling:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
sigs for the win. Ive had the pleasure of shooting a p220, p229, and a gsr. The gsr was the smoothest firing hand gun ive ever handled. Congrats though man

Double T

Established Member
S&W safety?

5lightning0 said:
Does that new S&W have a safety? I'm wanting to try one out to see how it stacks up against my Glock. I like the looks of it, seems like it would be more accurate.
The new M&P does not have a safety. It does have an internal lock and it also will not fire unless the magazine is inserted in the pistol. I am not an experienced shooter by any means but the gun feels really comfortable to shoot and at least in my experience is pretty accurate.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
Lord Tauk said:
Here's what you should've got. The ol' .50 cal Desert Eagle;
eagle.jpg

But seriously, nice pistol you got.

Oh yea...that's a real conceal & carry gun....:rolleyes:

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
If you are in the market for a backup conceal & carry or as a main C&C gun look into the kel-tec p3at.

http://www.kel-tec.com/p3at.html

It is light, very easy to conceal in the pocket, reliable, accurate and with Cor-Bon 380 90gr ammo you can get 8 inches of penetration at 21 feet. Not bad for a small C&C round.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread