my new pistol

jeb

Established Member
w3015.jpg

Its a beretta 9000s. Its my first pistol I have ever bought. I have shot 100 rounds trough it so far and seems to be a good gun. What do you guys think?:pepper:

Last edited:

Double T

Established Member
New Beretta

I actaully looked at one of those but decided on the Beretta PX4
berettapx4storm.jpg
[/IMG]

and I also picked up one of the new Smith & Wesson M&P pistols
SWMP9mm.jpg
[/IMG]

The S&W is really comfortable to shoot. I haven't had a chance to test out the Beretta yet but I am looking forward to it. Do you have a concealed carry permit for the new Beretta?

jeb

Established Member
I do not have a concealed carry yet but I am going to take the course this week. :) It shoots really well. and the gf loves shooting it. And if anyone was wondering it was under 400 bucks out the door!

Last edited:

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
Does that new S&W have a safety? I'm wanting to try one out to see how it stacks up against my Glock. I like the looks of it, seems like it would be more accurate.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
jeb said:
I do not have a concealed carry yet but I am going to take the course this week. :) It shoots really well. and the gf loves shooting it. And if anyone was wondering it was under 400 bucks out the door!

Thats a good deal. Around here one like that will set you back about $600.00. Enjoy your purchase safely.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Very nice!! Beretta make a hell of a gun! I still prefer the HUGE, but reliable M92F. My Sig Sauer is pretty bad-ass too! I was considering that gun but I felt the Sig was better suited for me! Have fun and STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!

-Mike

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
aoc racer said:
great guns. I'm actually in the market for an HK USP or P2000

I just picked up an H&K 9mm USP, and love it. Its a great gun, and pretty light compared to the Beretta 92FS.

LBSVT93

Established Member
Looks nice I perfer glocks and .40 cal and up....I have a G30, G27, G22, G21.....I carry the 21 on duty nothing like a .230 round to really ruin someones day.....I also love 1911's....I guess what it comes down to is I like the same trigger pull everytime aka glock 1911...Bretta like a 1911 loves lube keep it well lubed and dont think u can over oil it......also if you are going to carry that baddog practice practice practice......good luck with it I am sure its tehe first of may guns they are addicting.......

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
i cant wait. wednesday i turn 21 and am buying my first gun. but im going with a revolver! they're just more entertaining to me. i cant wait. i just havnt decided between a ruger(with safety and $200 bucks more) or a SAA replica with/out safeties:D

2814v

Established Member
Nice gun, I have owned one for about three years now, mine is a .40. I carry it in the summer when I need something smaller and I dont mind sweating on it.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Nice! After going through Iraq and seeing at how the 9mils were only stinging the enemy... I wont own anything but a .45 or better. If I have the reason to use a gun... I dont want the recieving end to live through it. Nice gun for a beginner though.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
02Lightningbolt said:
Its all about the .50AE Desert Eagle! lol! Nice gun man!
The Desert Eagle is cool and all, but it is huge, bulky, un-practical, and prone to jamming and ither malfunctions. There are many guns that are cheaper, and much more effective. The Desert Eagle is nothing but a toy, a range toy. No department would let you use it, and trying to carry that everyday is like carrying a 50mm cannon in your pocket....it's overkill.

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread