My New Pet Alligator - Video Clip

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Welp, build a new house, get a free alligator.

After 8 weeks, hes letting me get within 6 to 8 feet of him without hissing anymore.

Funny part is, one of the construction guys went out there and within 12 to 15 feet he turned around and opened his jaws as he backed into the pond behind my house. I dont feed him, but its a trip seeing a 5ft gator tolerate me sitting on the ground literally 6 feet away from him. He suns on the shore, and I yap on the phone with people.

What a trip.

The video is here:

http://www.horsepowered.com/video/

It is under the miscellaneous section titled "Revs Gator"

Last edited:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
I want one, but i dont think he would like it here in Michigan when winter hit's.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Like I said, a nice pair of shoes and a purse and hat for the Mrs.:)

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Pretty cool..my friend that lives in Daytona says there is one in a pond in his subdivision too.

WIECH

Established Member
hey when is that very cool rev i want one :D
hey rev when is the HorsePowered Compilation of the cobra going to be finished i cant wait to see it

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Sorry...I'm not signing up just to view a vid clip. But it sounds like that Gator will have you lured close enough to snack on you before too long! hehe

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
it only takes like 30 seconds to become a member. Just pretend it is another thread you are viewing, thats about how long it takes. LOL! I cant believe ppl wont take 30 seconds out of their busy day to register on a site with tons of sweet vids.

Users who are viewing this thread