My new paint and wheels etc

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Well I am sure alot of you read the thread about what happened to my car a month ago...I know some of you saw it it the GTG but I figured I would post up a couple pics of it done.

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

It turned out very well, a couple little things but overall they did an amazing job.

micksnip

Established Member
Lorrie-How did they do it with the rubber gaskets/weatherstripping around the windshield and rear window? Did they remove the glass, or have some little trick to avoid that?
Micksnip

micksnip

Established Member
By the way. looks awesome! Are they BBS wheels? I looked at them, but ended up with CCW classics. I liked both, but yours were more $ I think.

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Those are the 17" Fr500's replicas in chrome from American Muscle, I couldnt beat their mounted and balanced combo price with tires. I was going to go with Chrome stockers with 10.5's in the back but they were back ordered. The front windshield is new(rock chip city) but it looks like they removed the trim on the back and then taped around the back window. I love the wing now, I was a little hesitatant but I liked how it looks on Mels and figured "Why not copy him :)" I think it just looks more aggressive than the stocker. And I sold the stock one and made more $$ then it cost to buy the new one.

Ninedown

Established Member
Looks good, Im jealous. I want to get my front bumper painted this winter. Possibly get a clear bra installed.

Users who are viewing this thread