My new favorite Mustang

95sn95

Blue Devil!
Established Member
Is it just me or is this the best looking Mustang ever? I dunno...I'm really partial to the SN95 body style and those body pieces and wheels are sooooo sexy! The hood could fit a little better though.

What do you think?

post-49-1085785513.jpg

EVLSVT

Banned
95sn95 said:
Is it just me or is this the best looking Mustang ever? I dunno...I'm really partial to the SN95 body style and those body pieces and wheels are sooooo sexy! The hood could fit a little better though.

What do you think?

The rims are the ONLY parts of the car i wouldnt incinerate, it looks like a 8 year old girl with down syndrome helped build that car...

dings50

Established Member
I dont like the R bumper on anyting.
I dont like the grills.
Yes the hood needs to fit alot better.
Loose the monster tach and cowl mount gauges.

Then it is a nice car.

Lockdown

Established Member
If you could post of more shots of that car... get a full view of the car. Also I like the fenderflares... somthing different on a mustang.

Fordy

Established Member
NO mine is!, jk mine is a pos, I have to sell it right away. I need a new cobra damnit!

5.4 speedster

Banned
I do kind of like the cobra r bumper on the 94-98's. The hood would fit better if it was a real saleen hood and not a knockoff. Those chrome gauges on the cowl have to go though. Can someone please post up the pic of the blue 03 rosuh/cobra? That is the best looking mustang I have seen on this site.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
EVLSVT said:
The rims are the ONLY parts of the car i wouldnt incinerate, it looks like a 8 year old girl with down syndrome helped build that car...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
I like the Saleen Style Heat Extractor, I think I may be getting one eventually. The guy I was talking to said they tend to have trouble being an easy fit so i guess this guy just gave up :shrugs:

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member
Kinda looks like the hood and bumper would fall off if you bumped into it. :shrug:

nugen

Established Member
Yup, the hood could fit a lot better. All that work was wasted because someone couldn't take the time to address the details. I wonder what else was overlooked...

Users who are viewing this thread