My new dyno numbers with 2.6H kenne bell

rizjan67

Established Member
Hello MACA ,just wanted to share that I got my car tuned today with 2.6H kenne bell with 19.5 pounds of boost car put down 623/534 on pump gas.Special thanks to Louis [alwaysboosted]who put the blower on the car and made this project too easy for me and also thanks to chris at Excessive motorsports who tuned and fix some other things on my car i really appreciate your help and support guys .

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Hello MACA ,just wanted to share that I got my car tuned today with 2.6H kenne bell with 19.5 pounds of boost car put down 623/534 on pump gas.Special thanks to Louis [alwaysboosted]who put the blower on the car and made this project too easy for me and also thanks to chris at Excessive motorsports who tuned and fix some other things on my car i really appreciate your help and support guys .

Glad everything worked out bro. Now it's time to get that 10 sec time slip this year! :rockon:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Nice numbers! Should be a mean setup for the street as well with all that HP coming on strong.

rizjan67

Established Member
Thank you guys,Actually i have been thru a lot with this car lately but finally i got it to the point where i want it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread