My new dream car.

cum on ladies... stop being immature! it's all about the Germans! they own us like they owned Europe in WWII.
THE RUF RT 12
2005-ruf-porsche-rt-12-turbo-05-sa-1280x960.jpg.w560h420.jpg

1785480470.jpg

RT12Rear.jpg

RUFRT12-1.jpg

YES YES, I KNOW....
but why?
Because it can go to 500 mph in a heart beat, have sex with your gf with out you even there, and not get a drop of rain when it's pouring.
:coolman:

getsomebeyatch

Established Member
Why would we call you a ricer for wanting that car, that makes no sense at all. That is a beautiful car and i would take one in a heartbeat. Not all imports are cosidered rice if they were you would have to bash others like Porsche or Ferrari which i think are amazing vehicles....Know if it was a Civic with intak exhaust ect. ect. the story is different but the R34 is one hell of a machine, however to pick that over say like a s7 im gonna have to jump on the bandwagon with most people picking the s7. But hey to each his own.

csvt13

Jack Bauer for *********!
Established Member
vertcobra99 said:
you would take that car over a twin turbo saleen s7? i don't know what your smoking man... but hot damn i want some!

+1 S7's are the $hit! :bowdown: :bowdown:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
the Z-tune does infact run mid 10's but it is in no way shape or form a "stock" car. That thing is pretty much a factory racer. I personaly take a Ford GT, pully + full exhaust + tune + some other bullshit = 9's and an exhaust note that makes you ejaculate.

_GuRu_

Established Member
93LXHatch said:
Well your right but your a dumbass too. Read THE ****ING ARTICLE YOU ****ING IDIOT!!!

Your the dumbass. Dont post pictures of some nismo race edition skyline, then claim that it runs 10.6 "stock". This car is FAR from stock!! And only some dumbass would freak out on some guy for making a completely true statement. Sorry if I didnt care enough aout the car to read the whole article on your little dream car. Next time maybe try responding like ilumo did

93LXHatch

Banned
Typical SVTPers. It can beat anything SVT puts out and nows its a factory racer. What about the 3 gens of Cobra R's? Guru you sir can blow me. DirtyD916 if you watched the video it would show it run a 10.6. No much negativity toward an awesome car. It is production, 20 of them were produced.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
There was a twin turbo r33 skyline where we met on our cruise this past weekend.. it was sexy...

But yea that Z-tune is sexy as all hell nice choice :)

My all time dream car is a Henessey Viper... just something about them that ive liked for a long time.

baloo

Established Member
Well, the deceleration claim is complete BS since ~1.2g is the physical limit for road cars on sticky tires. No matter what kind of brake technology you throw at it, the tires simply can't provide more grip than that.

1.13g on a skidpad is nothing special with sticky tires. Most cars (Mustangs included) will do that.

So all that's left is the 1/4 mile claim of 10.06, which is just that...a claim.

As far as I'm concerned it's an overweight coupe with mods, and it should not be compared to real sportscars.

Users who are viewing this thread