My new dream car.

siturbo

from what I remember the skyline gtr Z tune has over 500hp, is awd, and does 0-400 meters in the low 10 second range
btw 400 meters is approximately 1/4 mile

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
93LXHatch said:
Most of you will call me a ricer but oh well. I would take this car over an Enzo, Ford GT, S7TT or anything else for that matter. I would take a regular R34 GT-R over Most Mustangs including Cobras.

ztune05_01.jpg

ztune05_02.jpg

ztune05_08_1024.jpg

ztune05_inter2.jpg

ztune05_inter.jpg

ztune05_fr-brake.jpg

0505_scc_skyline_06_z.jpg

skyline is fawkin sick dude....seen one in person couple of years ago....all i gotta say is damm

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
all i kno is i would wreck the shit out of my car staring at a saleen s7 where as if i passed that gtr skyline thing i would give it a quick look......pure poetry....

45626.jpg

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I have to say.....2F2F.......oh and Paul Walker :D

FIVELITERS

Silly Bastid
Established Member
:lol:

Gee, that was pretty entertaining, thanks for the laughs!

For all of you guys that have unrealistic day dreams of one day owning disgustingly overpriced foriegn fiberglass speedboats with wheels.

My dreamcar:

DREAMCAR1.jpg

DREAMCAR2.jpg

Dreamcar3.jpg

Enzo, S7, Carrera? Kiss my ass. :burn:

I know a couple of people that could help me make a car like the beauty posted above for around 25k.

Lastly, for those of you that would spend 1 million dollars on a car even if you had the money to throw away like that, you need the piss beaten out of you so that i could take your money and throw an 8th of it into a terminator and build a reliable daily driven street legal monster that would blow the doors off any of your "super speedboat foriegn missles" in the twisties OR at the strip.

Get girls with a car?

I dont want a girl that wants me for my car or the money that let me buy it. :poke:

/my opinon

Ahhhh that was fun. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread