my new car

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Just got the car a about 2 weeks ago and have been working on it to try and get everything working the way it should. let me know what you think and I know people dont like the Cobra emblems on something thats not a real Cobra but thats how I bought it and I figure it looks better that way and its not slower then a real 95 Cobra so who cares. Oh and if anyone has a used wiring harness that goes to the radiator fan...just the connector is all I need.

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks very nice overall. Nice mods on your list, and most important, YOU love it. And that's what really matters. Enjoy it! Not that I have to remind you. LOL!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
The car looks good but, it doesn't really matter if you're running 8's in the quarter, the Cobra badges on there are lame.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Quick96Mystic said:
Very Nice :thumbsup: how much ya get her for?

stole it for $5500, the guy was about to have a kid so needed to dump it...couldnt pass it up. Im only in the U.S for 3 months out of the year but for that price I had to have it and will have a good 3 months out of every year

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
redfire550hp said:
get a stock 96-98 hood for her......best hood ever on a stang

lol no sorry I wouldnt take the hood thats on it off for a stock 96-98 one. Never really liked them much and this is one of my favorite hoods on a mustang.

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
why would I go through all the hassle of taking off the cobra badges and the cobra emblem in the front even though the thing looks exactly like a cobra. Oh well I like it so thats all that matters

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
armyed said:
why would I go through all the hassle of taking off the cobra badges and the cobra emblem in the front even though the thing looks exactly like a cobra. Oh well I like it so thats all that matters

Because it's not a Cobra.

Looks nice otherwise.

My94GT

Established Member
car looks great, if you like the cobra badges keep em man, though personally i dont car for them on there, its your car and your taste.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
yeah im one of those guys who doesnt like wrongly badged cars, but hey its your so to do what you will. Looks good either way and more power to ya

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Maybe one day I will take the badges off but for now im not putting my time into taking them off especially since im in Baghdad 9 months out of the year and when im home with the wife and kid I only have so much time to work on it anyways so all my work goes to things I think it needs.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice lookin car, love the hood.

Does it say cobra on the bumper? Thats how people will know.

Users who are viewing this thread