My new addition to the stable....just a quick pic..

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
rollpicard.gif

CobraMac

Established Member
well the flames aren't going anywhere...I'm adding cobra front bumper cover and saleen s281 rear wing. not sure on the wheels yet. Was thinking hypercoated fr500's.

So basically you're trying to get it to go from really bad looking to completely disgusting? :dw:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck with it. Any plans as far as mods, besides wheels?

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
he is kidding, just trying to see what we'll say.

look at his past cars on here (clean notch, nice GT), theres no way he bought that lol

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
the car has a fresh 306, ported SVO Intake, ported gt40x heads, ecam, bbk tb, bbk cai, underdrives, billet smog delete, 24lbers, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, shorties, hpipe, flowmaster catback, 410 gear, ford racing b springs, 3000 stall shift kit, built tranny, 800 miles on the build of motor and tranny.

slowgtnky

they're just baby cams...
Established Member
Yes I traded the coupe for it. At this point, having an automatic made much more sense, and besides, it's not that bad looking. And I happen to like it LOL.......so keep on with the flaming, no pun intended, and I'll just enjoy driving the little bugger.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Unfortunately he's not, sad thing is he traded his SSP coupe for it! :nonono:

Yes I traded the coupe for it. At this point, having an automatic made much more sense, and besides, it's not that bad looking. And I happen to like it LOL.......so keep on with the flaming, no pun intended, and I'll just enjoy driving the little bugger.

:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread