My New 88MM Turbo Cobra

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
You need to ditch that shitty H and flows. Get a cutom 4in down pipe with borla stingers or something similar and have an electric cut out. My car on 19 psi makes more tq with a 76mm non bb turbo, you're robbing your setup.. and she's making 730! lol

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
You need to ditch that shitty H and flows. Get a cutom 4in down pipe with borla stingers or something similar and have an electric cut out. My car on 19 psi makes more tq with a 76mm non bb turbo, you're robbing your setup.. and she's making 730! lol

its all 4 inch plumbing to and from the turbo, including downpipe, the previous owner had the flows. right now it has open down pipe and makes 778whp on 20 psi.730whp was with the hpipe and flows. this car made 850 rwhp on 26psi bro.

Last edited:

cobra ke

Established Member
Well first of all its not a kit .I had the entire turbo setup made by hand .The headers were custom and all piping.It has burns collectors etc.The car was finished and tuned by Tim at modular powerhouse.That car would pull your face off when it made over 850 rwhp.There is more in that car then what he is showing i promise.LOL And yes it did scream like a jet when that 88 got going
Was that the silver cobra that milke@Nolimit built and ****ed up.I had my turbo car at mikes for like 2 days and then told him to **** himself and took it to Tim.If this is the same car mike tride to steel my waist gate to put it on that car,thats when i took the car back.
This was my turbo mustang that was redone by Tim @ MPH after mike ****d my car up.Turned out to be a beast Made 780HP on c16 24pounds of boost 76MM turbo.
th_DSCN0388-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread