My New 88MM Turbo Cobra

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
You are choking your 88mm if you have it going through the H-pipe and Flows.Trust me I had mine going through the x-pipe and Flows and picked up a 100rwhp with an open downpipe.

This guy knows his shit change your set up, nice ride BTW.:beer:

03_svtzilla

Banned
It put down 730whp/680tq on 20lbs boost, pump gas.
YouTube - World Street Challenge Dyno

UMMM by the way that's my old car LOL so glad to see it online.I had that car and when i had it we made 857 rwhp with it .I sold it to a member here.I hope you enjoy it and could you post some more videos of it?That car outran a busa from 70 t 170.But that car was jem i think i sold it with 9500 miles .I miss it.More videos please
You cam pm me if ya want to know more about it.That car cost me shit loads to build.

scarface9111

Established Member
UMMM by the way that's my old car LOL so glad to see it online.I had that car and when i had it we made 857 rwhp with it .I sold it to a member here.I hope you enjoy it and could you post some more videos of it?That car outran a busa from 70 t 170.But that car was jem i think i sold it with 9500 miles .I miss it.More videos please
You cam pm me if ya want to know more about it.That car cost me shit loads to build.

sick car do u have any more info on the car ? thats my dream setup:rockon:

03_svtzilla

Banned
sick car do u have any more info on the car ? thats my dream setup:rockon:

Well first of all its not a kit .I had the entire turbo setup made by hand .The headers were custom and all piping.It has burns collectors etc.The car was finished and tuned by Tim at modular powerhouse.That car would pull your face off when it made over 850 rwhp.There is more in that car then what he is showing i promise.LOL And yes it did scream like a jet when that 88 got going

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
You are choking your 88mm if you have it going through the H-pipe and Flows.Trust me I had mine going through the x-pipe and Flows and picked up a 100rwhp with an open downpipe.

i just bought it and thats what it had on it, give me a chance i will.

PM'd you bro..... it still is jem it only has 11k miles on it.

2001BlackCobra

Established Member

do u think i can pick up 100 rwhp from going open downpipe, also do u drive around everyday with open downpipes. won't it be loud as hell.

T76 Mach

Established Member
do u think i can pick up 100 rwhp from going open downpipe, also do u drive around everyday with open downpipes. won't it be loud as hell.

I run an electronic cutout when racing I hit the switch and she opens up.Hit the switch and back in sleep mode.I picked up 89rwhp on a T70.I could only imagine what a T88 would pick up :rockon:

2001BlackCobra

Established Member

with open downpipe and on pump gas it put down 778whp.its really loud when driving it now. i'm gonna put electric cut out on it and borla stingers on.thanks.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
nice car... wasen't this vid taken in st. louis. at wsc1.

pretty sure its the same car. watched this car make a couple runs. looked very nice, really sharp car in person.

and when they did the dyno, the down pipe wasen't connected!

Last edited:

2001BlackCobra

Established Member
nice car... wasen't this vid taken in st. louis. at wsc1.

pretty sure its the same car. watched this car make a couple runs. looked very nice, really sharp car in person.

and when they did the dyno, the down pipe wasen't connected!

yep that was it i bought the car from a guy in st louis

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
yep that was it i bought the car from a guy in st louis

cool, congrats on the car. has like 18" saleen rims right?

like i said in person the car is super clean. watched it make a few pulls on the dyno. made somewhere in the 730's rwhp. but like i said the down pipe was disconected on the dyno.

wanna trade?

Users who are viewing this thread