My new 2017 Chevy SS 6-speed

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Any plans for some mods? Or keeping it stock for a bit?

I'll be looking at one after work.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Welcome to the 3 pedal club!
Been here for a while. :) My previous Civic, Accord coupe V6, BMW 540, SVT Contour, and '92 Sentra were all three pedal.

That's what I'm thinking. Holden will not be producing cars after this year. I bet there profit margins in these aren't that great either?
Profit margin for the dealers was very thin. Invoice wasn't a whole lot less than sticker, so no way in hell were you getting 20% off without GM kicking most of it in (dealers had to contribute a bit to this sale, so I've heard).

Any plans for some mods? Or keeping it stock for a bit?
Only mod I'm looking at right now is eliminating the second gear skip.

Twin disk clutch?
Time for me to show my ignorance: No idea. :) Anyone more mechanical than I know?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Been here for a while. :) My previous Civic, Accord coupe V6, BMW 540, SVT Contour, and '92 Sentra were all three pedal.

Profit margin for the dealers was very thin. Invoice wasn't a whole lot less than sticker, so no way in hell were you getting 20% off without GM kicking most of it in (dealers had to contribute a bit to this sale, so I've heard).

Only mod I'm looking at right now is eliminating the second gear skip.

Time for me to show my ignorance: No idea. :) Anyone more mechanical than I know?

That probably is another explanation as to why they are not really marketing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwikcobra

Established Member
I saw one with the holden badges a few days ago. Really nice looking car too. It's sad Ford won't get on the RWD or RWD based AWD sedan bandwagon. Taurus and Fusions are crap! I'll be sticking with German sedans till they do.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Very nice OP! Met a guy who has almost the exact same one and we are going to get a run in to see how my LMS tuned MKS compares.

Users who are viewing this thread