My new 2013 Grabber GT!

criswatts

Established Member
Base track pack, tech, and Recaros! Trying to decide what exhaust to get. I love it:)

340311_3700748726594_528616694_o.gif

criswatts

Established Member
I've been on youtube non stop and I like the GT500 axle back with off road x. I'm on the fence about a tune and warranty issues. I don't want to scare children with it either ha!

T.Bone

Established Member
Very nice, I have been going back and forth on what exhaust to get. It's either Borla S or GT500 for me, I am leaning towards the Borla's since I like the look.

I heard a setup with Borla S and the Boss side exhaust and it sounded great, may be louder then you are looking for.

fireman02

Established Member
Nice. Got the same car but in DIB. I ended up going with kooks catback. I love the way it sounds. I'll most likely be going with o/r x pipe over the winter. There's a 2011 grabber on YouTube with just the kooks catback n also x pipe.

NOGI88

Established Member
I've been on youtube non stop and I like the GT500 axle back with off road x. I'm on the fence about a tune and warranty issues. I don't want to scare children with it either ha!

Nice car, man. Congrats. I had gt500 axle backs and offroad x on my 2011. I liked it a lot. Good luck.

chao5.0

Established Member
best color by far and i too am trying to decide on exhaust, i like the dynomax bullet cat-back and the heart throb axle back but the mbrp sounds so good with headers i might go that route.

Turbo810

Established Member
Congrats. Definetly Got the best color. Wish mine had the Recaro's and Brembo's. But it's what they had in stock.

I had a set of Flowmaster American thunders. I thought they were to loud. And they resinated on the freeway. I now have a set of GT500's. They are perfect for what I wanted. They make noise when your on the throttle. But they're quiet when cruising.

Last edited:

criswatts

Established Member
i fought between grabber blue and performance white for months....i wan't both...looks great

Funny I did the same thing for a long time!

Congrats. Definetly Got the best color. Wish mine had the Recaro's and Brembo's. But it's what they had in stock.

:coolman: I lucked out and found it through Fords website after entering multiple zip codes and checking every dealer.

I had a set of Flowmaster American thunders. I thought they were to loud. And they resinated on the freeway. I now have a set of GT500's. They are perfect for what I wanted. They make noise when your on the throttle. But they're quiet when cruising.

That's what i'm looking for. I have h pipe and flowmaster on my 93 cobra, and my wife thinks it sounds "broken" :nonono:

ocwhitetermi04

Established Member
i have bassani x-pipe and bassani axle back and i love the sound not loud at all but it roars .....
The thing is bassani didnt make exhaust of the 2011+ but i used it from the 2005-2009 models since its the same chassis and a little bending on the piping ,it fit but my opinon its worth it .

Users who are viewing this thread