My new 2003 Svt Cobra Pictures today!!! 4/6/06

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Congrats man :beer:

What pulley combo is it? Who ported the blower and what stage is it? Who did the tuning?

Oh and your not part of the 500+hp club yet.....we go by rear wheel horsepower. ;-)

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
port/upper/lower...and not in the 500's??? get a real dyno tune!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats! Looks like a beauty. I agree about your numbers with those mods. Looks like you have a 2.80 Reichard Racing upper with either a 2 lb. or 4 lb. lower. If that is true and you have a ported blower, you should be making 510rwhp+. Talk to one of our resident tuners and they'll get you there.

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
Todays the 4th. Are those photos in the future? If so where can I get a time machine ? :poke: :-D

Last edited:

greensvtcobra99

Established Member
hey

Hey guys I appreciate the compliments. The tune is a conservative one from the previous owner with a predator tune. I'm going this week to have it dynoed with an x-cal 2 on the dyno jet. I will let you guys know the new numbers soon.
Thanks, jared

:bowdown: I willl proove my 500 clubness then if it's to the wheels haha.

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Easy said:
port/upper/lower...and not in the 500's??? get a real dyno tune!

funny thing is its just as fast as my 500+rwhp cobra. Dyno numbers are just that, numbers.... It runs hard why mess with it? FYI mine was tuned the same time @coastal and it was HOT, humid that day.

j

JAXCOBRA99

Established Member
Hey Jared!. Glad to see you keeping the car in the SVTPerformance.com Family! Hope to see you posting your progress with the car from time to time.. Picking up where I left off. :thumbsup:

I hope tony does you right and can get some more power out of it.. It's a beast in my book no matter what!

Users who are viewing this thread