my new 2003 Cobra

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
you know the building where the snack bar is? debrief? right by the smokepit.....i work in that building....

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
you know the building where the snack bar is? debrief? right by the smokepit.....i work in that building....
its that small building right next to the smokepit,you work 2morrrow

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
nitemarestang said:
its that small building right next to the smokepit,you work 2morrrow
yes and yes---small building--where you guys use the pisser and stuff......

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
yes and yes---small building--where you guys use the pisser and stuff......
i take it ur on dayshift then.im prob gona head over that way 2morrow,gotta drop of some shit to mobility.

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
WantLightning said:
I'm talking Saturday night, Friday's restaurant in FWB.

NMS, I PM'd you my number.

whoa--the fridays here sucks. its always packed as hell, and 2 of my friends have got food poisoning from there. theres a Chilis almost across the street---lots beter food, and its 2 for 1 drinks all night!!!

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
whoa--the fridays here sucks. its always packed as hell, and 2 of my friends have got food poisoning from there. theres a Chilis almost across the street---lots beter food, and its 2 for 1 drinks all night!!!
that sounds good

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
lwrs10 said:

Sorry, don't do the drinking and driving thing - also, Chili's sucks. I have something personal against it since every time I go there I end up with wicked stomach issues the next day.

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
WantLightning said:
Sorry, don't do the drinking and driving thing - also, Chili's sucks. I have something personal against it since every time I go there I end up with wicked stomach issues the next day.

well--heres how Fridays is. you cant park there because its so packed. theres an hour wait to get a table.

i would agree that Chilis isnt that much better--but got any better ideas? theres always "Scronic", or soo many other places around here that have great seafood. im up for whatever---just dont feel like messing with the hassle of even trying to park somewhere at Fridays....

as for the drinkin and drivin thing--i dont either, but i do like to have ONE beer with dinner. figured that 2 for 1 keeps it cheaper no matter what you drink. and with a SP being there(nitemarestang) theres no way i would even think about it.

Last edited:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
well--heres how Fridays is. you cant park there because its so packed. theres an hour wait to get a table.

i would agree that Chilis isnt that much better--but got any better ideas? theres always "Scronic", or soo many other places around here that have great seafood. im up for whatever---just dont feel like messing with the hassle of even trying to park somewhere at Fridays....

as for the drinkin and drivin thing--i dont either, but i do like to have ONE beer with dinner. figured that 2 for 1 keeps it cheaper no matter what you drink. and with a SP being there(nitemarestang) theres no way i would even think about it.

Good point, there. Their parking blows. I don't mind having a drink but the odds of getting trashed at Chili's is just too easy with the 2fer special. I don't mind going wherever and sitting, just as long as it's INDOORS. I'm tiny and can't do the cold thing, LOL.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:

bro i like to have a drink with my dinner aswell,im not one of thos anal asshole sps.im game for anything,wherever we meet ill be there :beer:

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
I meant getting schickered and driving. A beer or two is no big, I was just making clear that I ain't trying to go to a club and get trashed, lol. Dinner and drinks is fine. You got my #!!

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
WantLightning said:
I meant getting schickered and driving. A beer or two is no big, I was just making clear that I ain't trying to go to a club and get trashed, lol. Dinner and drinks is fine. You got my #!!
negative,havent got that pm yet

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
well kinda sucks about the weather......so how about tomm? if weather permits that is.....

Users who are viewing this thread