my new 2003 Cobra

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
nitemarestang said:
well i work on the ramp alot,so yea

you know where the smoke pit is? the big pavillion? anyways--im out there alot. and my car is always parked at the very end of the parking lot by itself by the age shop....

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
you know where the smoke pit is? the big pavillion? anyways--im out there alot. and my car is always parked at the very end of the parking lot by itself by the age shop....
yea i noticed you like to park away from everybody else

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
hotcobra99 said:
:beer: :pepper: Are there cars for sale on this site?????????????????? I'm new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure are. head over to the Market and look under vehicles for sale. welcome to svtp

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Oh shit, you're in FWB?? Hey, hit me with a PM sometime, I'm like 30 minutes from you! I'm in Pensacola!!

Edit: I just realized someone else who posted is at Eglin! Where you people been hiding at?!

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
WantLightning said:
Oh shit, you're in FWB?? Hey, hit me with a PM sometime, I'm like 30 minutes from you! I'm in Pensacola!!

Edit: I just realized someone else who posted is at Eglin! Where you people been hiding at?!
been deployed,i drive up to pensacola every now and then

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
www.racingpensacola.com Also local cars, TONS of people posting from FWB, PC, and the Pensacola/Crestview area. I'm not on GCM 'cos I'm already on RP and it'd be kind of redundant.

Well shit, if y'all are getting into anything this weekend let me know. I'll drive my poor beat up Supra out there.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
WantLightning said:
www.racingpensacola.com Also local cars, TONS of people posting from FWB, PC, and the Pensacola/Crestview area. I'm not on GCM 'cos I'm already on RP and it'd be kind of redundant.

Well shit, if y'all are getting into anything this weekend let me know. I'll drive my poor beat up Supra out there.
koo koo,i joined :thumbsup: .im nitemarestang on it.im down for doing something this weekeng.i have fri-sunday off

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
nitemarestang said:
koo koo,i joined :thumbsup: .im nitemarestang on it.im down for doing something this weekeng.i have fri-sunday off

im up/down for something this weekend too......

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
Sweet. I will keep my books open. That is of course if you don't mind me tagging along, LOL.

I'm Skittles on RP. Just post an intro and watch them flock to you. We have quite an SVT base here!

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
No ideas except maybe chilling at Friday's or whatever. I know my best friend would be down, she's itching to get out of the house and the BF will be at work all night (gay!). Anyways I'll PM you my cell NMS and you can just give me a call Saturday around 5 or so. Cool?

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
WantLightning said:
No ideas except maybe chilling at Friday's or whatever. I know my best friend would be down, she's itching to get out of the house and the BF will be at work all night (gay!). Anyways I'll PM you my cell NMS and you can just give me a call Saturday around 5 or so. Cool?
which fridays,im good for just about anything.just gettin up at midnite sat nite and waiting at a certain store :pepper:

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
are we talkin about fri or sat guys? i have squadron xmas party on fri night--till about 10, but sat im free all day.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
lwrs10 said:
when do you work the line? during dayshift?
yea i work day shift,6am-6pm or whenever i get relieved.we are workin the panama schedule right now.so i got fri-sunday off :rockon: .expect i gota go in at 8 2omorrow for some training :cuss: but our squadron doesnt know what training is :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread