My new 1991 sbc notchback

teamstorm02

Established Member
I recently bought a 91 sbc notch. It's a 355 13:1, canfield heads, forged crank, rods, and nitrous pistons. 750 holly carb, th400 trans with a line lock, built 8.8 with a spool, fuel cell, and full 12 point cage

7epeteha.jpg

aqy8azyn.jpg

ujyruqeg.jpg

5epu9e8a.jpg

teamstorm02

Established Member
thanks guys! i actually traded the guy my 07 r6 plus $1500.. the car isnt completed i still have to weld the door bars in and do some wiring. Also i have to plumb the nitrous, but ill be running a 200 shot. should be a low 10's high 9's car.

coposrv

Established Member
Nice. Plenty of room for a blow through carb set up. Who's wheels are those? Bogart?

stangfreak

Established Member
Its a bad ass car. For sure. I just don't like when people put a chevy motor in a fox body. It's not my car so, its just my opinion.

teamstorm02

Established Member
Nice. Plenty of room for a blow through carb set up. Who's wheels are those? Bogart?

Yes they are Bogart's. I plan to do a 5 lug conversion with strange race brakes. Then I'm going to throw some weld wheels.. thinking magnums up front and rts's in the rear. If not ill to rts all the way around.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Somethings wrong with the engine... The distributor is backwards, and you are missing an airfilter. Must be one of those Japanese engines, I know some of them come with backwards distributors.

Future 5.0

Established Member
Clean half breed. At that comp, depending on the cam specs, 200 shot should land your deeper than high 9s. The 275s won't hold it without a progressive controller... Toss some 28x10.5 on and get after it. Nice basic fast setup

teamstorm02

Established Member
Clean half breed. At that comp, depending on the cam specs, 200 shot should land your deeper than high 9s. The 275s won't hold it without a progressive controller... Toss some 28x10.5 on and get after it. Nice basic fast setup

The cam is a comp 630/630. Also, I do plan to run a progressive controller I've already ordered and have it on the way. The 275 that's on there will be getting changed when I change the wheels out for the weld rts's

Users who are viewing this thread