My new 16" cowl hood and fastback conversion!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
98Sn8ke said:
lolol yea and just a couple days later (yesterday) it was a high of like 38.....Damn global warming:cuss:

the other day i waxed my car cause it was like 70 and this morning is was like 18 degrees. welcome to new england where you can experience all four seasons in a matter of hours:bored:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
greenstang1313 said:
the other day i waxed my car cause it was like 70 and this morning is was like 18 degrees. welcome to new england where you can experience all four seasons in a matter of hours:bored:

lolol that reminds me of Louis Black the camedian. "My balls cant take that kind of weather" :lol:

JasonSnake

Established Member
Louis Black is awesome as hell.
Florida is really nice right now...and actually toooo nice.... this only opens a bigger path for cat 5 hurricanes to abolish everything on the face of the Florida, enundiating everything in sight.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
JasonSnake said:
Louis Black is awesome as hell.
Florida is really nice right now...and actually toooo nice.... this only opens a bigger path for cat 5 hurricanes to abolish everything on the face of the Florida, enundiating everything in sight.

my blood is too thick for florida... ive never been able to properly explain myself in that heat

lol

Users who are viewing this thread