My new 16" cowl hood and fastback conversion!

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Ya it was pretty cold today too....... 82* :D I think I would die if I was ever in that cold of weather. Hell I haven't even seen/been in snow. -Mark

JasonSnake

Established Member
with your new hood, you can stack another dohc right on top for 64V power

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
haha, it's 3:20 in the morning and we're about to take my buddies Camry out for some fun with a ski-rope and snow board. BTW the wipers are up so they don't freeze to the windshield...makes it easier later.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
RippinSVT said:
haha, it's 3:20 in the morning and we're about to take my buddies Camry out for some fun with a ski-rope and snow board. BTW the wipers are up so they don't freeze to the windshield...makes it easier later.

good idea with the wipers. Never thought of that.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
hood looks good i like the fast back idea deff diff lolol :rolling: ....anyways its been really warm here in ny but within the next month or too well be getting hammerd with snow :eek:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
But I ain't driving her! It's been painted for 4 months, and road-salt won't get near it.

RudeDawgSVT

Established Member
Cobra Was Here said:
the wind chill down here in CENTRAL TEXAS is 10 or 15 farenheit. Shockingly cold but real good for racing haha

+1.....Good air = good times!:thumbsup:

What is that white stuff? We don't see that kind of stuff in Texas unless it is coming across the border in zip-lock bags:-D .

96cobrakid

Established Member
mine looked like that too Kyle. it is in the driveway and the blue car is in the garage. i didn't get any pics before it started melting. it looked alot worse two days ago :lol:

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
WOW! I don't know how all you folks back east do it. I thought 40 degrees over here in SoCal was bad the other night. You guys would prob still be wearig shorts, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread