My new 15 GT

Gamble13GT

Established Member
Been a little bit since I have been on here so I'm just checking in and saying hello. This is Steve and I am here as me now and nothing more.

This past Thursday with my #FRESHSTART life style continuing on, I traded in my 13 GT for a 15 GT manual.

Already added my Velgen Wheels to it, tinted windows, Upr Catch Can, and underhood billet caps

I have the Lethal Upper & Lower Grille Delete going on next.

Enjoy

muwhsy.jpg

2w2k0ud.jpg

2zhktq8.jpg

Shifter, Springs, Intake, exhaust, and tuning by PBH are next!

Zemedici

Established Member
they're going to drastically drop the car so be prepared. My coworker has them on his 15 and he's LOW. Like tucking a bit of tire low haha lmk if ya want me to snap a picture

Gamble13GT

Established Member
The owner of Velgen Wheels has them on his with the same size tire and it looks pretty good.

But let me see the picture of your friends

BMR Tech

Sweet ride!

Yeah. I am not a fan of the Sportline springs on these cars...or atleast, not the rears. We actually installed a set on our PP car, when we were doing some wheel hop and geometry testing, and the rear was just too low.

A local S550 owner here, put the Pro-Kit rear springs on, with the Sportline Front, and it looks VERY good.

Enjoy your car!

Gamble13GT

Established Member
Sweet ride!

Yeah. I am not a fan of the Sportline springs on these cars...or atleast, not the rears. We actually installed a set on our PP car, when we were doing some wheel hop and geometry testing, and the rear was just too low.

A local S550 owner here, put the Pro-Kit rear springs on, with the Sportline Front, and it looks VERY good.

Enjoy your car!

Good to know Kelly. Thanks man!!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Sweet ride!

Enjoy your car!
Will eibach sell fronts and rears seperately?

BMR Tech

I am not sure if they will do it or not, sorry. I don't know how he was able to do it.

CFCreations

Established Member
Nice looking Stangs indeed. I,m getting ready to make all new tooling for carbon fiber parts. I need to check Ford parts dept for some oem parts to modify for tooling.

Users who are viewing this thread