My "metric" Cobra

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Hey Steve, still kinda wish it had the parchment top...oh well. I've been contemplating the styling bar as well....after a CAI . Anyone heard anything good or bad about the WMS CAI?

Happy, I am ...er "happy" to report the snow is virtually gone! I'm up to almost 400 kilometers now...no vibe or tick....got the clunk though! Love this car!!

Hogger

terminatd

Established Member
hogger,
congrats..that colour is incredible with the chromies.
BTW...did you notice the 5 year powertrain warranty for north of 49th, 3 year below.:shrug:

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Thanks, terminated! You beat me on the 260k speedo pic! I didn't realize powertrain was only 3 years in the US. I'm liking the 5 year though! I'll post more pics once I get a chance to wash the beast.

Hogger

Redwing

Established Member
Hogger, I am ordering the Densecharger CAI. See this month's issue of 5.0 Magazine for a CAI review.
I will probably forgo the chromies because I really need a styling bar, and an exhaust (Thinking about Magnaflow catbacks and catted x-pipe).
Regarding warranty, I did not know we get a 5 year warranty. have to check my owner's manual. In any event, I went for the 7 year, 160,000 KM premium extended warranty. A 400 horse, supercharged engine with a 100,000 mile warranty?!!! Beat that, Chevy lovers!!
Hogger, I believe you have my e-mail address. Send a note anytime to chat about our cars, and to get on my joke list if you want.
Steve

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
2xlr8, I'm happy to report the snow is all gone and I'm on the boost!!:burnout:

Hogger

Users who are viewing this thread