My "metric" Cobra

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Hi guys, yup this is another "I got my Cobra" thread! After lurking and learning on this board for the last several months, I am ready to join in the fun! Thanks to you guys, waiting for my Cobra to arrive has been alot less painful! I have learned the ins and outs of my car months before receiving it. Kudo's to this board!

Oh ya, my car... one of four delivered so far in Saskatchewan, Redfire vert with Chrome rims. 300 kilometers on the car from the drive back from the dealer. No clunk, no vibe, no tick (yet!) Just a funny whine from the engine that I'll have to live with. ;-) This is my second Cobra ('96 traded in) and first ever convertible. I had originally ordered it with a parchment top but was told there was a delay because of it ( true or not, not sure) I switched to a black top and two weeks later my car was built . As you can see by the pic, I have a couple more weeks to wait before driving it again! I will be living vicariously through you guys in the southern states a little while longer!

Hogger

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Thanks Hunter! Now you're not color biased are you? :-D We have some ground to make up on the Sonic blue guys!

Hogger

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
People just don't understand how nice this color is until they see it in person. It is a very DEEP color.

OverToad

Established Member
That's it Hunter, we're screwed now :bash:

Luckily for me, there hadn't been one picture on this site of a Redfire with chromes. I knew as long as I didn't ever actually see one, that my credit card would be safe.

Now Hogger went and did it!!!!!!!!!!

It looks beautiful, and like a crack addict's hand, as it shakes reaching for his pipe, so do I reach for my credit card.........

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
I was just about to PM you this link Toadie. I told you they'd look SICK on the Redfire!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mmmmmm..... chromies.....

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Hogger

we had 4 inches of rain yesterday, wasn't a good day to tackle the roads of Southern California. Today it's 76 degrees in the shade, and my car just got washed and will get a couple of coats of Zaino in a few minutes.

Here's hoping some sunshine heads your way soon!

John

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
Sorry 'bout that Hunter and Overtoad. If you have a "better half" blame it all on me!
John, my Zaino awaits.....

Hogger

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by hogger
Sorry 'bout that Hunter and Overtoad. If you have a "better half" blame it all on me!
John, my Zaino awaits.....

Hogger
Hey, that's a great idea! I'll blame everything I want to buy on you!!!:lol1:

a94cobra

Established Member
You say that its metric? Can you post a pic of the guages? Not that I don't believe, would just like to see a pic of SVT guages in Kilo's.

Redwing

Established Member
Great choice of colour. Hogger. (see my sig). Unfotunately, now I have to decide between a styling bar and chromies. Or an exhaust. Or interior bling bling. I really wish you hadn't published that picture.
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread