My Marauder

martyo

Established Member
This has been my project over the last year.

What do you think? Be kind.....

See more pictures here: CLICK HERE

And some video here: CLICK HERE

aad.sized.jpg

aaf.sized.jpg

aow.sized.jpg

aou.sized.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

ajw.sized.jpg

ajg.sized.jpg

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
Guys & gals, just let me say that the owner of this car,(Marty) is a friend of mine, and the last time he and I went to the track together in Englishtown,NJ to race our Marauders, neither one of our cars were S/Ced then. Marty was the one to beat at that time on the Marauder board amongst the N/A Marauders, and I beat him w/the ET's I turned all day although it was only by a narrow margin. Being the great friend and good sportsman that Marty is, he shook my hand and congratulated me at the track that day for my achievement. However, I could see it in his eye that he was ticked off!!! Not at me since I'm a friend of his, but just because he relinquished his title.

But that was late last year. Now fastforward to 2004, and Marty now has created such a beast of a Marauder, that once he gets it tuned and dialed in correctly, it will kick my butt on the dragstrip!!!!!

Note to self: do NOT beat Marty ever again on the dragstrip.......if you do, he will just come back stronger!!!!

Last edited:

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
The Wraith said:
He's a great guy !! so great That he said we could trade cars and he wanted to do up another one one better.whata pal , what pal.. :lol1: :beer:

Great car !!!!Good luck with it .if you ever need a passenger don't hesitate to call:thumbsup:

Well, he told me that I can have his car for a week since he let me down about buying a Ford GT that I was gonna handwash for him on a weekly basis just for getting a weekly ride in it.

martyo

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys.

This project has been a labor of love. The hours and $$$ involved were more than I dreamed they would be back in March of '04 when this got started. At this point my target is to run the car hard at FFW in Atlanata in April, FFW in Englishtown in May, The Super Heavyweight Shootout in June at Englishtown, and then FFW in Epping or the Woodward Dream Cruise in August.

I hope it all comes together (and holds together) for me!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
All I can say is wow beautiful marauder i wish I had the time and funds to build mine uo like that, amazing work, hope you get lots of pleasure out of that beauty

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
my supercharged vic is sporting marty's original torque converter from that marauder...

i'm proud to say that my money for that was spent wisely, I think it helped pay for the portion of the leather wrapped roll cage, lol

good job marty!

--Russ

martyo

Established Member
Jersey Vics said:
my supercharged vic is sporting marty's original torque converter from that marauder...

i'm proud to say that my money for that was spent wisely, I think it helped pay for the portion of the leather wrapped roll cage, lol

good job marty!

--Russ

Russ:

How is the converter working out?

By the way, the money you gave me bought like the thread for the leather wrapping and that is about it!

Users who are viewing this thread