My Mach 1 (not like most)

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Yeah, it's dirty, but I wanted to get some pictures up. I know it isn't everyone's "cup of tea" but I like to be different, and this, I really like.
DSC00270.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I actually like it. Props for doing something different that doesn't involve making it look like a steaming pile of donkey shit.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It does look good, but the black spoiler throws the theme off for my taste. I've always liked those wheels, the white on red looks good.

mkb116

Established Member
Not a red white and chrome fan, to each his own, enjoy it, still miss my Mach.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
It does look good, but the black spoiler throws the theme off for my taste. I've always liked those wheels, the white on red looks good.

Maybe you already know but they came with the black spoiler. The white stripes, focused on the side stripes are another story. If you like it then great but I love the car minus those WAY to big side stripes. If you like the white look that much ...Mach guys will flame you for this... take the spoiler off and paint the Shaker white.

fast02gt

Established Member
The white is cool, its just WAY to big..stock font size would make it look so much cleaner. Other than that it looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread