My Mach 1 is a Centerfold!

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
My 2003 Mach 1 got a two page centerfold (August) in the new AmericanMuscle.com 2012 calendar!

August_2012.jpg

Red-Mach1-1.jpg

Red-Mach1-2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice looking Mach Jim. And congratulations! I like the wheels a lot. Do you have any photos of the interior? I wanted to get a better look at those seats. :beer: :rockon:

tophand

Established Member
Just saw that today when I bought MMFF!
Nice Mach
Congrats!!

Sent while driving

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Thanks guys! I had a great time at the photo shoot. The American Muscle staff were fabulous, the models were smoking hot, and I got a free lunch, and a gift certificate for my time. If you ever get a chance to do something like this, go for it, it's a lot of fun!

CobraBob said:
Very nice looking Mach Jim. And congratulations! I like the wheels a lot. Do you have any photos of the interior? I wanted to get a better look at those seats.

Thanks Bob! I do have photos of the interior, not very good ones though. They were taken with a cell phone, right after I spent an entire day installing the damn things! They aren't what I originally had in mind, which was an all black seat with red stitching, but those were out of stock, so I decided to go totally off the rails and do these! And they are red, not quite the same shade as the car, but not the orange look that they have in pictures.

Seats_2.jpg

Seats_3.jpg

Seats_4.jpg

Seats_5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread